Religion preferences in foreign Dating?

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
I was wondering if any of you have a preference of religion when Dating? Especially, in foreign dating? In today's America? Who is really thinking that? Growing accustomed isn't really helped by Religions. Religions can say you're not supposed to date. Or, did you see Myung Moon's mass wedding strangers.

I'll provide a link even though it wasn't my main topic. Getting married with 4,000 others

Last edited:
I was wondering if any of you have a preference of religion when Dating? Especially, in foreign dating? In today's America? Who is really thinking that? Growing accustomed isn't really helped by Religions. Religions can say you're not supposed to date. Or, did you see Myung Moon's mass wedding strangers.

Religion light was/is my preference when dating. Didn't want anyone too worried about premarital sex sending them to hell or making me not eat meat when I want to. BUT I don't want some completely non god fearing person who views no right or wrong in castrating me in my sleep when I forget their mother's birthday or whatever.

Never considered domestic vs foreign girls that way. I think religion light is still my choice.

• Banned
My article says ""I aspired to an inter-racial marriage because it appealed to me to create a cross-cultural relationship as an instrument for bringing the world together. That is a strong principle that we are raised with in the movement," he explains."
This is from the same country with the "Auld Lang Syne" aegukga, that's funny. What's his banner anyway, imperial japan???
Well good luck Moonglow, what religion is that, drugs?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back