🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

religious freedom laws gutted

why all the rationalization and excuse making by the right?

• because we are poor loses

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the spoiled brat syndrom

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

There is nothing shocking at all in that video.

As you can see, gays are just like everybody else. Which means some of them are hypocrites.

If gays are like everyone else, then what's with the special laws and agenda only for them.

As you can see, gays are just like everybody else. Which means some of them are hypocrites.

If gays are like everyone else, then what's with the special laws and agenda only for them.
They are like everyone else, but you assholes won't treat them that way so we have to pass laws instead.

Link to show how the bills have been gutted?

The Indiana amendment prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide goods, services, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or U.S. military service.

Indiana Arkansas pass revised religious objection proposals - Yahoo News

I suppose now you'll need that explained to you.

I read the original law. The original law in the case of Indiana and Arkansas never gave cart blanch to discriminate against anyone.

The clarification was important because so many fucking idiots who never read the law were running around screaming and wringing their hands lying their asses off that this law was all about allowing discrimination.

Fucking liars the lot of you.
It was the lack of clarity in the bill that caused the uproar. That has been fixed under duress. The bigots lose this round.

Show me. I read thru the bills many times. Show me where the bill was unclear.

The ammendment only came because morons hadn't read the law and were running around screaming their heads off like an indignant Richard Simmons on fucking meth.

The ammendment was added only to appease really stupid assholes who bought the lie that the law allowed for discrimination.

The "Hands up, don't shoot" crowd.

And no one has YET to answer the question
that when opposition arose to the ACA bill, before after and since it was passed,
the Democrats were applauded for enforcing laws that PENALIZE and discriminate on the basis of creed.
Anyone who doesn't believe in a forced right to health care through govt faces tax penalties while
whoever believes in being forced to buy insurance gets EXEMPTED.

Unlike the Conservatives who at least took into account what the opposition to RFRA issues was concerned about, NO SUCH "equal" treatment or "right to redress grievances" was afforded to VERY VOCAL opponents to ACA mandates which have been demonized and never taken seriously as having VALID beliefs discriminated against by federal mandates.

Even when the Courts recognized religious freedom issues, that was attacked and demonized.

Anyone on the left care to address this double standard?
Well besides me?

So bigots dont ruin their right to live life without idiots full of irrational fear and persecution.

Last edited:

Because the freaks won't treat LGBT like everyone else, just as the freaks were bad to blacks, other minorities, and women.

The Indiana amendment prohibits service providers from using the law as a legal defense for refusing to provide goods, services, facilities or accommodations. It also bars discrimination based on race, color, religion, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or U.S. military service.

I read the original law. The original law in the case of Indiana and Arkansas never gave cart blanch to discriminate against anyone.

The clarification was important because so many fucking idiots who never read the law were running around screaming and wringing their hands lying their asses off that this law was all about allowing discrimination.

It was the lack of clarity in the bill that caused the uproar. That has been fixed under duress. The bigots lose this round.

The ammendment only came because morons hadn't read the law and were running around screaming their heads off like an indignant Richard Simmons on fucking meth.

The ammendment was added only to appease really stupid assholes who bought the lie that the law allowed for discrimination.

that when opposition arose to the ACA bill, before after and since it was passed,
the Democrats were applauded for enforcing laws that PENALIZE and discriminate on the basis of creed.
Anyone who doesn't believe in a forced right to health care through govt faces tax penalties while

Unlike the Conservatives who at least took into account what the opposition to RFRA issues was concerned about, NO SUCH "equal" treatment or "right to redress grievances" was afforded to VERY VOCAL opponents to ACA mandates which have been demonized and never taken seriously as having VALID beliefs discriminated against by federal mandates.

Even when the Courts recognized religious freedom issues, that was attacked and demonized.

Well besides me?
There is no double standards. You have no constitutionally protected minority rights in relationship to ACA. Emily, that will never change.

Well besides me?
There is no double standards. You have no constitutionally protected minority rights in relationship to ACA. Emily, that will never change.

What? It's against human nature itself to have govt force people to buy health care through govt
instead of having a free choice, even more so with being forced to buy health insurance to avoid being penalized.

Are we talking about the same human nature, Jake?
Human nature has never changed.

Right to health care and Right to marriage are NOT in the Constitution.
These are included under Free Exercise of Religion.
And thus, beliefs about marriage and health care are EQUAL.

And no, the govt has no authority to impose one set of beliefs over another.
We already went through all this learning curve with the church, that resulted
in trying to separate the "divine right to rule" from govt.

And now we are going through this same learning curve again, this time
with POLITICAL BELIEFS being mandated through the govt.

It's the same human nature rebelling against either one.
It's the same process, Jake.

We just didn't address marriage laws as crossing the line between church and state
until now. But the problem was already there, and didn't surface because people didn't protest but remained silent.

Instead of petitioning to REMOVE marriage from the state, similar to atheists suing to remove prayers and crosses,
this battle is over keeping marriage in the state while people don't agree on the beliefs about marriage.
This could be prevented by removing it and only keeping neutral laws under the state.

We'll see what it takes to resolve conflicts or to separate in order to have a consensus on how the laws should address marriage when people have different beliefs.

JakeStarkey do you agree that nobody can be forced by govt to change their religious beliefs?
And that the main difference with you and me is YOU DON'T RECOGNIZE that political beliefs
over ACA mandates were violated by federal govt and I do recognize those as beliefs.

Isn't that the difference? You just don't defend certain beliefs but see them as nonissues or invalid
and not really a belief or creed being discriminated against unfairly?

They are like everyone else, but you assholes won't treat them that way so we have to pass laws instead.

But PaintMyHouse when it comes to Prolife justifying laws to protect the unborn,
oh suddenly, that's an issue that must be decided privately and freely and not forced by law!!!

Where do you draw the line?
How are gay people any more or less deserving to be protected from "being declined services at their wedding"
than protecting babies in the womb from having their heads and limbs ripped apart without anesthesia?

Emily, no one is reading your long-winded speeches.

The bill was passed, signed, and opined IAW Congress.

That you are unhappy with it means nothing.

You have no moral, much less legal, right to opt out

You are really stupid.

1. The original law allowed religion to be used as legal defense for refusing to serve gays, and others.

2. The revision took that out, as I pointed out to you, and you, being a dumb twist of the first order, were too stupid to figure it out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back