🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

religious whack-o's every where you go when will they learn

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
you can't use government to spread your word ...

An Indiana state trooper is off the force after offering people he pulled over tips on their faith.

Brian Hamilton, a 14-year veteran of the state' police force, was fired Thursday after a second public complaint that he was preaching while on duty.

Hamilton asked a driver he pulled over if she had “been saved” and invited her to his church, even giving her directions.

The second infraction came in January, and the motorist filed suit with the American Civil Liberties Union Tuesday.

“Ms. Pyle was extremely uncomfortable with these questions,” the lawsuit says, adding the plaintiff felt intimidated by the religious interaction in a middle of a traffic stop, where she was given a warning for speeding.

The idiot should have booked the ungrateful bitch!!!

Greg
good the dumb goyim cross humper got fired, his job is not to annoy people with is religion which is offensive to some , good the driver reported him , now maybe he can get a job as a tv preacher where he belongs

Last edited:
Well well well, shockingly a left winger bringing up something that a Christian did. No, he did not blow up anyone like a stink muslim. He did not engage in a mass killing by targeting and shooting random citizens. He did not engage in beheading anyone in a ritual killing. He did not throw any gays off of rooftops for being gay. He did not stone a woman to death for being raped.

No, he did something far worse than that. He told people about Jesus while being a white guy. Try starting a thread showing something a muslim did like a ritual killing in this country. Watch how the left will say......

"but but but Christians...."

They are pathetic hypocritical blobs.

The idiot should have booked the ungrateful bitch!!!

Greg
good the dumb goyim cross humper got fired, his job is not to annoy people with is religion which is offensive to some , good the driver reported him , now maybe he can get a job as a tv preacher where he belongs
That's a bit harsh. I would have suggested a reminder that one does not do that sort of thing. But to fire him?? Nah; maybe for letting the ungrateful bitch off a fine.

Greg

"Religious whack-o's every where you go, when will they learn"

What exactly does that mean? What does "whack-o" mean and what does "everywhere" mean? And no doubt this is real suffering, grounds for a law suit. Hell yes, maybe $100K. Thank God for the honorable ACLU.

So let me guess. You go through life thinking about money and sex and entertainment. And outside of concern for your loved ones, your ego is what matters. God must be a myth or certainly you do not want to hear about it from some whack-o. How dare they invade my space!

Sounds pretty shallow and unimpressive to me.

lets all hope ted cruz isnt elected and all his wackos start running around wanting gays exterminated.

How dare he exercise his first amendment rights! Those are only for Democrats

Forum List

Back