🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember 2008.John McCain Was Too Old To Be President.But Biden And Sanders Are "Young Enough"?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:salute::bs1:And how old was John McCain in 2008? 71?, 72?. And how old is Biden and Sanders? How come no one has brought this up yet? When McCain was running for President, the left was always on his case over his age and "Well What If He Dies In Office?". Yah? So? Then we would of had a Madam Sarah Palin running the country, and at least she knows how many states we have, doesnt see dead people and can pronouce "Corpseman" Correctly!!!!:itsok:
Now if we have a President Biden who's brain is already in the same condition as an 85 year old man, then what? and what if Biden dies? God only knows what incompetent Democrat would become the next President. :uhoh3::eusa_boohoo::ack-1:

and yet we still had Pelosi and Reid around who should of retired in 2000.

I remember when the Dems used to cackle about the GOP being the party of Old White Men.

Well, except for Hillary, who is just a big Pat in a Pantsuit, the Dem field is Old White Men old enough for Social Security.

Heh.

Last edited:
I remember when the Dems used to cackle about the GOP being the part of Old White Men.

Well, except for Hillary, who is just a big Pat in a Pantsuit, the Dem field is Old White Men old enough for Social Security.

Heh.
McCain was too old and Palin was "Too Revealing".

i wonder what happens every time joe biden farts. i dont think that an angel gets her wings.

McCain's age wouldn't have been an issue if he hadn't chosen the dumbest person alive for VP.

so does anyone here have that pic of Biden shaking President Washington's hand when he was a child?

Forum List

Back