Remember.....Democrats Love You......And If You Are Punished With A Baby....You'll Die.....And The GOP Doesn't Care

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
FWNXaKSWQAAv3-l.jpg

This is just another Democrat hoax. They are encouraging protesters to attack conservative judges....because they want to give everyone the impression that getting pregnant is a death sentence.

This is the angle they're using. The GOP wants to kill you (all you women they said they can't identify).
This is what happens when your platform is based off of lies.
The lies keep stacking up and eventually end up backfiring on you.

They told us for over a year they don't know what a woman is but they will do everything in their power to protect *birthing persons* from evil conservatives (that need to die so Biden can replace them). So keep protesting.....*no...kill them...hint...hint*

But the fact remains....if you get pregnant you can still have an abortion. You may have to jump thru some extra hoops in some states...but you can still get one. Democrats don't want you to know this. They want you to think that abortion is illegal all over the United States.

The abortion fanatics are so deranged that California is putting it on the ballot in November. It's been legal here for decades. I intend to vote against the measure. That's just how crazy they are.
Punished with a baby??? I'd say those little Baboos fresh out of he womb are the most precious sight I have ever witnessed, followed closely by black tailed fawns(best pets ever!) & kid goats. The left will stick up for fawns & kid goats but not lil human baboos like what gives here???

Punished with a baby??? I'd say those little Baboos fresh out of he womb are the most precious sight I have ever witnessed, followed closely by black tailed fawns(best pets ever!) & kid goats. The left will stick up for fawns & kid goats but not lil human baboos like what gives here???

They can really be precious, or red and wrinkled, depending on what someone else gets.

It costs $284,570 to raise a child to the age of 18 in America today (that will likely double in 18 years). That's ~16k/year. That's about what some unwed Mothers make. Let's let the children be born to those doctors and lawyers that are really looking forward to having a family, shall we?

Forum List

Back