Remember how Reagan handled Berkeley protesters ?

rectruf2.JPEG

Yay! Dead kids!

Saint Reagan was the best!
Disingenuous isn't it.

If the dead kids had not been rioting, harming true innocent people, and destroying property, they'd still be alive. Darwin awards apply.

The kid who died wasn't "rioting".

He was sitting on a roof, watching.

But don't let that stop your little fascist jerk-off party.
Don't be an idiot. The rioters were destroying people and attacking cops. When guns are being fired, you DO NOT sit on a roof to watch.

People have a right to peacefully protest. The moment they become violent, they lose the right.

I don't really care if you want to defend them and their stupidity. However, they WERE NOT MURDERED. The word has a very specific meaning.

Get over it.

This isn't about "rights", this is about right and wrong.

But again, don't let me stop you cheering for the killing of kids.

I think you should shout it from the rooftops.

This is why these anarchists exist - because of people like you, who sit in your comfy little basements and cheer for murdering American kids.
they were not murdered.

Of course not. The Gestapo didn't murder anyone either, they were just keeping the peace.
You need to go take a break or something. You have become unhinged.

My father was at that protest. He watched James Rector die from a blast of buckshot to the face.

Don't talk to me about being "unhinged", fascist.

rectruf2.JPEG

Yay! Dead kids!

Disingenuous isn't it.

If the dead kids had not been rioting, harming true innocent people, and destroying property, they'd still be alive. Darwin awards apply.

Don't be an idiot. The rioters were destroying people and attacking cops. When guns are being fired, you DO NOT sit on a roof to watch.

People have a right to peacefully protest. The moment they become violent, they lose the right.

I don't really care if you want to defend them and their stupidity. However, they WERE NOT MURDERED. The word has a very specific meaning.

Get over it.

I don't think you understand the definition of right and wrong. You are accusing Me of cheering on the killing of kids.

That is wrong. I am not cheering on anyone's death. However, when someone like these kids participates in a darwin award exercise, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. A far cry from cheering on the death of kids.

It makes you a liar.

This is why these anarchists exist - because of people like you, who sit in your comfy little basements and cheer for murdering American kids.
they were not murdered.

Of course not. The Gestapo didn't murder anyone either, they were just keeping the peace.

My father was at that protest. He watched James Rector die from a blast of buckshot to the face.

I don't care who was there. James Rector would not be dead if he was not rioting.

Go fuck yourself. You don't even know what the word means.

rectruf2.JPEG

Yay! Dead kids!

Disingenuous isn't it.

Get over it.

I don't think you understand the definition of right and wrong. You are accusing Me of cheering on the killing of kids.

That is wrong. I am not cheering on anyone's death. However, when someone like these kids participates in a darwin award exercise, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. A far cry from cheering on the death of kids.

It makes you a liar.

What if it was your kid who died?

Would you lose sleep over it then?

Disingenuous isn't it.

Get over it.

It makes you a liar.

My kids don't protest oppressive government by destroying other people's property, attacking innocent bystanders, or burning stuff.

I taught them to be smart about their lives.

Disingenuous isn't it.

Get over it.

It makes you a liar.

Again, My kids are not that stupid.

they were not murdered.

I don't care who was there. James Rector would not be dead if he was not rioting.

:lol:

Keep cheering for the murder of kids - because they deserved it.

How dare they want to use a park!

You want to know what really makes this tragic?

This guy lost his life protesting against something he enjoyed but wanted to deny someone else.

Just how rabid and unhinged do you have to be to want to destroy property because someone you don't agree with is having a talk with people who do agree with him.

It's just unbelievable how unhinged you people have become.

they were not murdered.

How dare they prevent others from using the park and burning buildings to keep them from using it.

How many people did they injure? They only managed to get lucky that they didn't kill someone themselves.

That park belongs to everyone, even people whom they disagree.

Get over it.

It makes you a liar.

My kids don't protest oppressive government by destroying other people's property, attacking innocent bystanders, or burning stuff.

Just like William Knox Schroeder's parents did.

I know you don't see reality too well, but last time.

There were no murders. Just a bunch of fascist communists violating the civil and Constitutional rights of others.

Get over it.

It makes you a liar.

William Knox Schroeder is not the parent of My kids.

How dare they prevent others from using the park and burning buildings to keep them from using it.

How many people did they injure? They only managed to get lucky that they didn't kill someone themselves.

That park belongs to everyone, even people whom they disagree.

I think you might want to take some time to do some research on what happened in '69, you've got some serious misconceptions.

No one was being prevented from using the park - Reagan was pissed that students had dared to fix up a vacant lot.

It makes you a liar.

No, but I imagine his parents were probably a lot like you - and he was probably a lot like your kids.

It makes you a liar.

No, but I imagine his parents were probably a lot like you - and he was probably a lot like your kids.
No, you tossed him in as a red herring to deflect. My kids are good citizens who would never protest to remove the first amendment rights of another citizen simply because they don't like what they have to say.

The protests at Berkley are just anarchists and left-wing fascists seeking to have a hissy fit because they can't have their participation trophies. Now, if you'll excuse Me, I have a few other things I wanted to get done before I go to bed and sleep the sleep of the just.

He kicked their fucking asses, that's how!

This of course was when Reagan was governor.

Watch how he dresses down the media.

Here’s How Ronald Reagan Dealt With Protesters

When then-Governor Ronald Reagan was dealing with protesters at the University of California – Berkeley, he didn’t tender his resignation or worry about creating safe spaces.

What he did is considered one of the most controversial acts by a Governor in american history.

Police soon opened fire with buckshot and tear gas. One student was killed, 128 were admitted to local hospitals.

When asked about the order, Reagan responded firmly.

“All of it began the first time some of you who know better, and are old enough to know better, let young people think that they have the right to choose the laws they would obey as long as they were doing it in the name of social protest”

Here's How Ronald Reagan Dealt With Protesters [VIDEO]

We won that battle, jack-off. And we'll win this one too.

People's Park in Berkeley, California, US, is a park located off Telegraph Avenue, bounded by Haste and Bowditch streets and Dwight Way, near the University of California, Berkeley. The park was created during the radical political activism of the late 1960s.[1][2][3][4]

Today, People's Park is a free public park. Although open to all, it is mainly a daytime sanctuary for Berkeley's large homeless population who, along with others, receive meals from East Bay Food Not Bombs. Public toilets are available, and the park offers demonstration gardens, including organic community gardening beds and areas landscaped with California native plants, all of which were created by volunteer gardeners. The general community, including University of California students, use the basketball courts. A wider audience is attracted by occasional rallies, concerts, and hip-hop events conducted at the People's Stage, a wooden bandstand designed and built on the western end of the park by volunteers organized by the People's Park Council. Nearby residents, and those who try to use the park for recreation, sometimes experience conflict with the homeless people.[1][2][3][4]

Screen-shot-2014-05-05-at-10.01.40-AM.png

No, you tossed him in as a red herring to deflect. My kids are good citizens who would never protest to remove the first amendment rights of another citizen simply because they don't like what they have to say.

The protests at Berkley are just anarchists and left-wing fascists seeking to have a hissy fit because they can't have their participation trophies. Now, if you'll excuse Me, I have a few other things I wanted to get done before I go to bed and sleep the sleep of the just.

So I did touch a nerve.

I mentioned Schroeder as an example of when the authority that you worship at the feet of kills innocent children for the crime of trying to go to class.

Don't stop goose-stepping now, you might trip.

Last edited:
I don't think the Berkeley protesters should be stopped. The next time they riot on their campus the police and campus security should stay away.
Let them burn the place down. Then ask them where they expect to finish their degree? Because no other college is going to want them. Or any business.

Yeah!

Wasn't it awesome when Reagan let the Berkeley cops murder innocent bystanders!

Those sure were the days, right?
Wrong place...right time. Would you blame someone who was watching the protest and physically got caught up in a fire only to be permanently disfigured? Being i n the middle of a riot is a dangerous place to be. It's upon the individual lurking around a dangerous scene.

Forum List

Back