Remember, Hunter Biden’s Prosecutor David Weiss was "Appointed by Trump."

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They fail to mention that US Attorneys are picked by a president off a list submitted by the senators from the state the US Attorney will be assigned to. In this case, the senators are hardcore Leftist Senators Chris Coons and Tom Carper.

I don't think either of these hyperpartisans searched through their Rolodexes to submit the names of Ultra-MAGA Republicans to Trump.

Turns out a close associate of the Biden family appears to have spent years working in the Delaware U.S. attorney's office, including during the months when whistleblowers said the office took up an investigation of Hunter Biden.

Uh. I wonder who was tipping off the Biden’s about the investigation?

“Mackler's deep connections to the Biden family raise questions about whether he should ever have come close to an investigation involving the Bidens.”

Ya think?
What Deep State?

Trump also appointed

Chris Wray and Jeff Sessions

to "Drain the Swamp"

So to say someone was "appointed by Trump" does not exclude completely treasonous liars who hate Trump and stole his re-election...

They fail to mention that US Attorneys are picked by a president off a list submitted by the senators from the state the US Attorney will be assigned to. In this case, the senators are hardcore Leftist Senators Chris Coons and Tom Carper.

I don't think either of these hyperpartisans searched through their Rolodexes to submit the names of Ultra-MAGA Republicans to Trump.

Turns out a close associate of the Biden family appears to have spent years working in the Delaware U.S. attorney's office, including during the months when whistleblowers said the office took up an investigation of Hunter Biden.

“Mackler's deep connections to the Biden family raise questions about whether he should ever have come close to an investigation involving the Bidens.”

Ya think?
What Deep State?

And the whistle blowers are democrats

Ya think?
What Deep State?

So he once worked with someone that later worked with the Bidens?

That's not 'deep connections'. Nor the slightest indication of any improper bias.

Read the article. They were ‘brothers’.

I don't think you read the article. Mackle is the Biden aid. And Mackle was like 'brothers' with Hunter, according to the article.

Not David Weiss, the US Attorney. David's 'connection' is simply working in the same office as Mackle. There's no evidence that Weiss had any relationship with Hunter nor ever met him.

You never read past the headline, did you?

Ya think?
What Deep State?

Fake news. The President does appoint US Attorneys, but they are not required to pick from a list submitted by the senators from the state the US Attorney will be assigned to.

I don't think you read the article. Mackle is the Biden aid. And Mackle was like 'brothers' with Hunter, according to the article.

Not David Weiss, the US Attorney. David's 'connection' is simply working in the same office as Mackle. There's no evidence that Weiss had any relationship with Hunter nor ever met him.

You never read past the headline, did you?
“The close relationship between Hunter Biden and a former member of the prosecutorial office investigating him could come under scrutiny as House Republicans dig into the reasons why members of Weiss’s team appeared to slow or block key elements of the Hunter Biden investigation”

“The close relationship between Hunter Biden and a former member of the prosecutorial office investigating him could come under scrutiny as House Republicans dig into the reasons why members of Weiss’s team appeared to slow or block key elements of the Hunter Biden investigation”

They're referring to Mackler.....not Weiss. Actually read the article:

"Mackler also appeared to have a close personal relationship with Hunter Biden. In emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Mackler corresponded frequently with Hunter Biden and his business associates and even referred to Hunter Biden fondly as a “brother” in October 2018. Mackler was working under U.S. Attorney David Weiss in the office at that time, according to his LinkedIn page, which lists him as having worked in the Delaware U.S. attorney’s office from August 2016 to May 2019."

So why would we question the integrity of US Attorney David Weiss.......when there is zero evidence Weiss had any relationship with Hunter Biden, nor any evidence that they've even met?

So why would we question the integrity of US Attorney David Weiss.......when there is zero evidence Weiss had any relationship with Hunter Biden, nor any evidence that they've even met?
They don't even have any evidence that this Mackler had anything to do with the investigation into Hunter Biden. Their evidence is a note on LinkedIn.

They're desperately trying to craft a narrative.

Weiss was first appointed by Obama and then Trump put him in the prosecutors office.... probably because he was recommended by RINO Graham....

They're referring to Mackler.....not Weiss. Actually read the article:

"Mackler also appeared to have a close personal relationship with Hunter Biden. In emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop, Mackler corresponded frequently with Hunter Biden and his business associates and even referred to Hunter Biden fondly as a “brother” in October 2018. Mackler was working under U.S. Attorney David Weiss in the office at that time, according to his LinkedIn page, which lists him as having worked in the Delaware U.S. attorney’s office from August 2016 to May 2019."

Because his boss ordered it. Who’s his boss?

The U.S.Attorney is nominated by the President, based on recommendations from the Senators in the particular District.
The president is not obligated to take anyone's recommendation.

They just have to get the prosecutor through the Senate, which was controlled by Republicans who had no problem confirming scores of his nominees.

FWIW, Weiss is a registered Republican.

Forum List

Back