Remember it was me that said Joe Biden would be the next Tom Eagleton

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tom was removed from the Mcgovern ticket b/c of psych problems. I think Ed Muskie was the replacement
It's becoming more and more evident this crazy needs to drop out
The dems have no choice but replace this psych job, probably Cuomo
Now dem rules say no. But we all know how dem rules wink wink work don't we

I am still placing my money on the cult of dementia will overlook Biden's obvious mental deterioration. They will choose a running mate that they can live with. Then if they get out enough of the dead vote and Biden wins, the plan is call him mentally unfit aand place his carefully chosen VP in his place.

Initially, McGovern selected as his vice presidential running mate Missouri’s Senator Thomas Eagleton. Following reports that Eagleton received electro shock therapy in the mid-1960s, he left the ticket on August 1, 1972 and was replaced by Sargent Shriver.

Initially, McGovern selected as his vice presidential running mate Missouri’s Senator Thomas Eagleton. Following reports that Eagleton received electro shock therapy in the mid-1960s, he left the ticket on August 1, 1972 and was replaced by Sargent Shriver.

Perhaps Dems ought to try some electro shock therapy on Biden to see if it makes a difference.

Changing the candidate at this point is more anti-democratic than the communist China.

But they may have to do it - not because they will lose any less... but because Joe Biden may not make it.

Tom was removed from the Mcgovern ticket b/c of psych problems. I think Ed Muskie was the replacement

Rules? LOL! Rules are for losers.

Rules? LOL! Rules are for losers.

Forum List

Back