Remember...Officer D. Wilson could be YOU or ME next time

A note we should all take from this shit- The police officer could be you or me. I, like many of you, carry a concealed weapon, and have one in my home.

What if you or I found ourselves the victim of an assault or attempted theft out in public? Lets say this:

You are at Wal-Mart, and see a shoplifting. You dial 911, and the 6'4 300 lb theif sees you and gets angry. He confronts you, and begins to fight you. Punches you, attacks you. You fear for your life, and reach for your gun. He tries to take your gun, but then runs. But, then he turns back and runs at you again......to try to take your gun again? Maybe. To finish the job of physically harming you? Maybe.

Do you shoot an unarmed man? Or, try to fight him and HOPE he doesn't knock you out or choke you out....then take your gun and kill you?

How Officer Wilson is judged.......could be applied to you one day.

Id shoot to kill just like the officer did.

A note we should all take from this shit- The police officer could be you or me. I, like many of you, carry a concealed weapon, and have one in my home.

What if you or I found ourselves the victim of an assault or attempted theft out in public? Lets say this:

You are at Wal-Mart, and see a shoplifting. You dial 911, and the 6'4 300 lb theif sees you and gets angry. He confronts you, and begins to fight you. Punches you, attacks you. You fear for your life, and reach for your gun. He tries to take your gun, but then runs. But, then he turns back and runs at you again......to try to take your gun again? Maybe. To finish the job of physically harming you? Maybe.

Do you shoot an unarmed man? Or, try to fight him and HOPE he doesn't knock you out or choke you out....then take your gun and kill you?

How Officer Wilson is judged.......could be applied to you one day.

Indeed we could. I hope we are carefully questioned and the shooting investigated. The day we are allowed to shoot other citizens without any investigation is a chilling day to consider.

But let's not get carried away. The biggest part of the reason for the flack and uproar is that it was a cop who shot Brown, and that the cops in Ferguson have not been held responsible for their actions on many, many occasions. Until just a couple of years ago, if an officer in Ferguson was accused of excessive force, he wrote the report himself, it was reviewed by his superior, and then filed. But it was NOT filed in his personnel file.

I disagree, the biggest part for all the "flack and uproar" is because it was a white cop who shot Brown. The libtards immediately starting fanning the flames of racism and fired up their constituent base, inspiring them to riot, rob, and generally behave like sub-human scum.

Forum List

Back