🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember that Ohio women who admitted to voting twice for Obama

But we dont need voter I.D. ........
Libs dont care how they win,as long as they win. Blacks and hispanics commit most violent crime and they obviously dont have a problem with voter fraud either. It's all about who's willing to be a criminal.
Just read a newspaper everyday and it will become pretty clear even to the most dedicated lib......not that would change their minds.

Ohio has voter ID, ding dong. How would voter ID have stopped this? How do we know that everyone being investigated would have been on the Dem side?

I believe anyone caught election rigging should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

It wouldn't if the person has multiple fake ids. But otherwise, it makes it difficult to vote as other people.

So you walk into the voting precinct and tell the nice old lady you are Joe Schmuckatelli. She finds Joe Schmuckatelli's name on the registered voters list and checks off the name, then hands you a ballot.

At no time are you asked for an ID.

Then the real Joe Schmuckatelli arrives to vote.

See the flaw in your plan?

How often have you heard of this happening? Almost never. In fact, I have never heard of this happening.

Now you know why.

Voter ID is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Two years later, Joe Schmuckatelli dies from brain cancer.

That November, Joe Schmuckatelli's name is still on the registered voters list. How is a lack of a Voter ID law to blame for this?

It isn't.

And yet we want to add MORE layers of government on top of that?

Stupid. Fix what's broken, don't add MORE shit.

Last edited:
An illegal alien arrives at the voting precinct to vote. The nice old lady asks him his name and address.

He bolts, because he is not on the registered voters list.

A properly managed existing voter registration process is all we need. It has worked for over two centuries.

I don't know how common it is but I'm not the one making the claim that it is a massive problem. You are, therefore the onus is on you to prove that claim.

Where I live political affiliation is not taken into account when they hire poll workers.

I can say the same thing about the assault rifle ban. Very rare for them to be used in mass murders or murders in general.And I can prove it,yet you libs still insist on banning them.
Funny how that works.

Way to change the subject. Let's keep this thread about voter fraud.

Nah....I just like pointing out how you libs are all over the place. In other words,when it suites you it's all good.

And yes I would say we have a problem with voter fraud when someone can vote SIX FUCKEN TIMES!!!

To swing an election would require an army of conspirators casting thousands, perhaps tens or hundreds of thousands, of votes to change the outcome. And that would just be on the local level. To change a national election would require millions of fake votes. Such an army of conspirators would inevitably be caught.

Why the occasional dipshit decides to vote twice or change a ballot is beyond me. They are not affecting the outcome of the election, so doing so is just plain stupid. But they sure aren't evidence we need Voter ID. They are evidence that humans do really stupid shit sometimes for no reason.

Last edited:
If voter fraud serves the greater good, doesn't that make it worth it?

If voter fraud keeps Republicans out of office, that's the greater good, so isn't it worth it?

Afterall, plenty of people say that torture, despite being a crime against humanity and a violation of fundamental human rights,

is allowable if it serves the greater good (which they believe it does).

Why not apply the same 'logic' to voter fraud?

Who's greater good? Sounds like an opinion to me.

She really voted 6 times for him ??? only 6 ???????????

Shame on her!!!

she should have voted 12 times at least!

Show your Dear Leader some respect woman! :rolleyes:

Ohio has voter ID, ding dong. How would voter ID have stopped this? How do we know that everyone being investigated would have been on the Dem side?

I believe anyone caught election rigging should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

It wouldn't if the person has multiple fake ids. But otherwise, it makes it difficult to vote as other people.

So you walk into the voting precinct and tell the nice old lady you are Joe Schmuckatelli. She finds Joe Schmuckatelli's name on the registered voters list and checks off the name, then hands you a ballot.

How often have you heard of this happening? Almost never. In fact, I have never heard of this happening.

Now you know why.

Voter ID is unnecessary.

I've worked in an Election Office, full time, for almost 7 years and two Presidential Elections. The above scenario has happened...however, the times it has happened it has ALWAYS been a voter signing the wrong line of the roster. Same goes for "dead people" voting. (Except for the two people we "killed off" accidentally...oops)

Now you know why.

Voter ID is unnecessary.

I've worked in an Election Office, full time, for almost 7 years and two Presidential Elections. The above scenario has happened...however, the times it has happened it has ALWAYS been a voter signing the wrong line of the roster. Same goes for "dead people" voting. (Except for the two people we "killed off" accidentally...oops)

Neither was a case of fraud, and neither would have been prevented by Voter ID. It is just more evidence the more bureaucracy you have, the greater the chances of human error.

Last edited:
Gee, a black poll worker committing voter fraud. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Gee, you assigning significance to the color of one fraudster's skin out of several fraudsters. Why doesn't this surprise me?

Two years later, Joe Schmuckatelli dies from brain cancer.

That November, Joe Schmuckatelli's name is still on the registered voters list. How is a lack of a Voter ID law to blame for this?

It isn't.

And yet we want to add MORE layers of government on top of that?

Stupid. Fix what's broken, don't add MORE shit.

Back when there were four people doing my job, we'd go through obits every day. Now I can barely keep up with the list from vital statistics. Go Austerity!!!

Gee a bigot claiming that black voter fraud is why Obama got re elected.
That sure as fuk don't surprise me.

You rethugs lost because your candidate sucked. Get over it.

Libs dont care how they win,as long as they win. Blacks and hispanics commit most violent crime and they obviously dont have a problem with voter fraud either. It's all about who's willing to be a criminal.
Just read a newspaper everyday and it will become pretty clear even to the most dedicated lib......not that would change their minds.

Ohio law requires that every voter, upon appearing at the polling place to vote on Election Day, to announce his or her full name and current address and provide proof of the voter's identity.

The forms of identification that may be used by a voter who appears at a polling place to vote on an Election Day include:

A current and valid photo identification card issued by the State of Ohio or the United States government; or
A military identification ("military ID"); or
An original or copy of a current utility bill; or
An original or copy of a current bank statement; or
An original or copy of a current government check; or
An original or copy of a current paycheck; or
An original or copy of a current other government document, other than a voter registration acknowledgement notification mailed by the board of elections, that shows the voter’s name and current address.

They're "investigating" her. Huh??? She admitted doing it! Why hasn't the bitch been charged? I guarantee a white Republican would have been.

Ohio law requires that every voter, upon appearing at the polling place to vote on Election Day, to announce his or her full name and current address and provide proof of the voter's identity.

The forms of identification that may be used by a voter who appears at a polling place to vote on an Election Day include:

A current and valid photo identification card issued by the State of Ohio or the United States government; or
A military identification ("military ID"); or
An original or copy of a current utility bill; or
An original or copy of a current bank statement; or
An original or copy of a current government check; or
An original or copy of a current paycheck; or
An original or copy of a current other government document, other than a voter registration acknowledgement notification mailed by the board of elections, that shows the voter’s name and current address.

So when she cast her fraudulent absentee ballot that was in her daughter's name, should she have shown her utility bill to herself?

"Dammit! That's not me!"

The only instance of voter fraud that an ID would catch would be someone voting in person as someone else.

And no one has ever been able to give a single example of that happening - let alone being "widespread" enough to require more laws.

Is it not the democrat side that is opposed to voter ID laws? Case closed.

Is it not the democrat side that is opposed to voter ID laws? Case closed.
Or any OTHER kind of law that would prevent voter fraud.

They're "investigating" her. Huh??? She admitted doing it! Why hasn't the bitch been charged? I guarantee a white Republican would have been.

Because an out of context "admission" on a youtube video isn't exactly proof of a crime.

If I walked into the police station this afternoon and "admitted" that I killed the Lindbergh baby, do you think the cops would charge me?

Forum List

Back