🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember that Ohio women who admitted to voting twice for Obama

They're "investigating" her. Huh??? She admitted doing it! Why hasn't the bitch been charged? I guarantee a white Republican would have been.

Because an out of context "admission" on a youtube video isn't exactly proof of a crime.

If I walked into the police station this afternoon and "admitted" that I killed the Lindbergh baby, do you think the cops would charge me?
Amazing. Talk about being in denial.

But we dont need voter I.D. ........
Libs dont care how they win,as long as they win. Blacks and hispanics commit most violent crime and they obviously dont have a problem with voter fraud either. It's all about who's willing to be a criminal.
Just read a newspaper everyday and it will become pretty clear even to the most dedicated lib......not that would change their minds.

Ohio has voter ID, ding dong. How would voter ID have stopped this? How do we know that everyone being investigated would have been on the Dem side?

I believe anyone caught election rigging should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Is it not the democrat side that is opposed to voter ID laws? Case closed.

I am a lifelong Republican and old school conservative. I am opposed to the totalitarian tendencies of the retarded loons taking over the party, one such tendency being Voter ID and putting another government layer between us and our constitutional rights.

Ohio has voter ID, ding dong. How would voter ID have stopped this? How do we know that everyone being investigated would have been on the Dem side?

I believe anyone caught election rigging should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Or any OTHER kind of law that would prevent voter fraud.

Examples of these other laws they oppose?

Ohio has Voter ID laws and yet some subhuman low information darkie was still able to pull a fast one. Several times over.

Explain.

Ohio has Voter ID laws and yet some subhuman low information darkie was still able to pull a fast one. Several times over.

Explain.

Proper procedures weren't performed at the polling place if she did not cast a provisional ballot there. No LAW can stop human error. Better training and electronic poll books would help. Oops that costs money.

Well, it seems she really voted 6 times for him with different names. And you know she cant be the only one since she worked for the election and signed up thousands of people to vote. YOu think for one minute she didnt tell friends to do the same thing..Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

They are investigating 19 others as well
Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

And we've had people on this board brag about voting more than once....for the Republican candidate (what's his name again?)

If it's on the internet...

If voter fraud serves the greater good, doesn't that make it worth it?

If voter fraud keeps Republicans out of office, that's the greater good, so isn't it worth it?

Afterall, plenty of people say that torture, despite being a crime against humanity and a violation of fundamental human rights,

is allowable if it serves the greater good (which they believe it does).

Why not apply the same 'logic' to voter fraud?

Who's greater good? Sounds like an opinion to me.

All claims of the greater good are opinions.

Remember the Republicans charged with felonies? Do we really need to post those links again?

Well, it seems she really voted 6 times for him with different names. And you know she cant be the only one since she worked for the election and signed up thousands of people to vote. YOu think for one minute she didnt tell friends to do the same thing..Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

They are investigating 19 others as well
Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

And we've had people on this board brag about voting more than once....for the Republican candidate (what's his name again?)

Wow, I didn't see them bragging. Please provide me the post where they do so I can give them the what for. You got me so mad I have to vent so don't forget to show us the posts.

I am a lifelong Republican and old school conservative. I am opposed to the totalitarian tendencies of the retarded loons taking over the party, one such tendency being Voter ID and putting another government layer between us and our constitutional rights.

Does the person, by law, have to identify themselves at some point in order to vote? The answer is yes of course. So why do you think it is a layer to prove you are who you are? If you ask it of EVERYONE then NO ONE can make any claim to discrimination. Which is the only consitutional issue I can even imagine being a problem with voter I.D.

Remember that Ohio women who admitted to voting twice for Obama
As would be expected......

853.gif

Voter role purging. Maybe not a law, but Democrats are against the practice.

No, actually we aren't. We are opposed to using faulty lists to do it.
Please elaborate.

Don't Repeat Past Voter Purge Mistakes

Nobody wants ineligible individuals on voter rolls. And Florida’s 67 independent Supervisors of Election work every day maintaining the voter database to make sure it is up to date and accurate.

Recently, however, the state initiated a highly flawed systematic purge that undermined those efforts, particularly in Miami-Dade County. Last Wednesday, a federal court denounced Florida’s alleged non-citizen purge program as one riddled with “major flaws” and “certain to include a large number” of the “tens of thousands of Florida residents [who] become naturalized citizens each year.”

Florida initially claimed more than 180,000 potential non-citizens were registered, a suggestion Judge Robert Hinkle found was “plainly wrong.” The state narrowed that list — using unknown criteria — to approximately 2,700, which it described as a “sample” before sending the names to the supervisors of election in order to notify the listed voters they might be removed as ineligible noncitizens. In Miami-Dade County alone, nearly 500 individuals responded to the notification with proof they were actually citizens.

Forum List

Back