REmember the guy with the Romney tat?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Pro wrestler will remove Mitt Romney tattoo from his face - Los Angeles Times

Eric Hartsburg, the pro wrestler who got the Mitt Romney logo tattooed on his face for $15,000, has decided to have the tattoo removed.

"I had a little change of heart," he said Friday. Hartsburg went on to say that Romney's recent comment that President Obama was re-elected because he gave "gifts" to women, minorities and college students made him change his mind.

"I could deal with being a part of a losing campaign, but to still stand behind Gov. Romney with the positions he's taken post-election with the blame game instead," Hartsburg said. "To be such a sore loser about it, to me I can't walk around representing that."

Harstburg also said he is tired of people booing him and making comments to him when he is in public.

I wonder if the rw's would take him back.

The rest of the article is just as funny. Seems this dunderhead has decided he wants to be an "actor".

Speaking of idiots with tats -

Rouslan Toumaniantz, Tattoo Artist, Inked Name Across Girlfriend Lesya's Face, Hours After They Met (PHOTO)

A Russian college graduate is drawing stares after allowing her new boyfriend to tattoo his name on her face -- the day they met in person.

According to British tabloid The Sun, Lesya Toumaniantz allowed her beau, Rouslan Toumaniantz, to ink "Ruslan" across both her cheeks in Gothic letters, 5 inches tall.

The pair reportedly met in an online chatroom and now are engaged. Lesya has already changed her last name to Toumaniantz on Facebook.

o-RUSLAN-TOUMANIANTZ-GIRLFRIEND-FACE-570.jpg

To each their own but I think this is just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back