🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember the ones stirring the Pot

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I've had a sense for a while now that great, Biblical proportion changes are in progress and will culminate in the near term. One recurring sense involves the sky - either a supernova, which would be fun and pleasant or a great impactor(s), that will be decidedly less pleasant.

Another sense tells me we are one Archduke Ferdinand away from a second American Civil War. In that case I would remind everyone to continue to be kind and generous and trust in the Lord. If you feel that you absolutely must take action, I would advise you not to take action against the people in the pot with us, rather seek out the ones stirring the pot.

I feel that even this imaginary Pandemic has given us the opportunity to thoroughly exams the people, places and systems in our lives and be appreciative of what works and correct whatever needs correction.

Be grateful, be kind.

America needs a culling of irresponsible and pathetically stupid left wing ideas... okay now I'll be nice.. :)

This is who the left have always been. Moderate Dems when they had control used to tell the left wing to shut it. Now moderate Dems have been purged from the party and the radical left is running amok.

This is who the left have always been. Moderate Dems when they had control used to tell the left wing to shut it. Now moderate Dems have been purged from the party and the radical left is running amok.
It’s why JFK was murdered

Another sense tells me we are one Archduke Ferdinand away from a second American Civil War.
Interesting mixture of metaphors. Perhaps the firing on Fort Sumter would be more apropos, but singular incidents are seldom the primary cause of major events. In the case of Archduke Ferdinand, he was heir to the Austro-Hungarian Empire in title only. As childless Emperor Franz Ferdinand's only nephew he was next in line to the throne, but his own children were specifically excluded from further succession. Thus his assassination by Serbian terrorists was more of an embarrassment than a genuine threat to the monarchy. However this incident was used as an excuse to suppress restive Slavic minorities in the Empire which then caused Russia to mobilize its huge army bordering Germany and ignited the First World War.

I've had a sense for a while now that great, Biblical proportion changes are in progress and will culminate in the near term. One recurring sense involves the sky - either a supernova, which would be fun and pleasant or a great impactor(s), that will be decidedly less pleasant.

Another sense tells me we are one Archduke Ferdinand away from a second American Civil War. In that case I would remind everyone to continue to be kind and generous and trust in the Lord. If you feel that you absolutely must take action, I would advise you not to take action against the people in the pot with us, rather seek out the ones stirring the pot.

I feel that even this imaginary Pandemic has given us the opportunity to thoroughly exams the people, places and systems in our lives and be appreciative of what works and correct whatever needs correction.

Be grateful, be kind.

Nostradamus over here....

Forum List

Back