Remember when GE paid no taxes under their messiah?

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

I personally did not mind that. Leads to hiring.

The left now all of a sudden go to their bullshit claims.

Such fucking ignorant losers.

/——/ AOC didn’t know Amazon was going to pay $24 billion in taxes over 10 years. The 3 billion was a discount to close the deal. She’s a moron.

In a poll of her district where Amazon was coming, 74-81% of blacks and Hispanics wanted Amazon to come there for the jobs, 60% of the gentrified White Left "(liberal's) was against Amazon. Blacks and Hispancis make up the majority population of Queens, Whites make up only 27%. That plus the fact that New York will be losing a couple Congressional districts, means that AOC will lose her re-election or the Democrats will decide to put her District on the chopping block.

That little GOOGLE-eyed communist may not be around for long.

Last edited:
Good for getting stockholders, bad for everyone else. They need to pay their fair share just like you and I do. Unless you don't.
whats a fair share???

your just jealous that you cant do it
What everyone else pays.

50% dont pay taxs
That's not true.
Are you being willfully stupid? Read the fucking tax tables. They don't have to pay income tax at their income level.
so they followed the tax code that everyone of us have to follow,,,

and you call me stupid

whats a fair share???

What everyone else pays.

50% dont pay taxs
That's not true.
Are you being willfully stupid? Read the fucking tax tables. They don't have to pay income tax at their income level.

and you call me stupid
. I was replying to Crepitus, progressive hunter

Last edited:
What everyone else pays.

50% dont pay taxs
That's not true.

and you call me stupid
you said it wa untrue to the other poster.
I said the same thing I just said,,,

they followed the tax code

so unless you dont vote for a dem or repube its your fault the tax code is what it is

just a side note,,,,this is one of the many reasons I will never vote for a dem or repube

and you call me stupid
you said it wa untrue to the other poster.
I said the same thing I just said,,,

they followed the tax code

so unless you dont vote for a dem or repube its your fault the tax code is what it is

just a side note,,,,this is one of the many reasons I will never vote for a dem or repube
. Read post 63. I revised.

Good for getting stockholders, bad for everyone else. They need to pay their fair share just like you and I do. Unless you don't.
whats a fair share???

What everyone else pays.

50% dont pay taxs
That's not true.
Everyone pays taxes. Sales tax at the very least. I am aware that some folks make so little money they don't pay federal income tax.

whats a fair share???

What everyone else pays.

50% dont pay taxs
That's not true.
Everyone pays taxes. Sales tax at the very least. I am aware that some folks make so little money they don't pay federal income tax.
we arent talking about sales tax,,,please try and keep up

Now, they will feign outrage about any company getting tax relief, which always leads to business expansion and hiring.

When the left credit their black messiah did good things for the economy, do they know he did things like this?

Typical panty waist Trumpette stupidity.

GE paid no taxers that year 2010 or 2011 because it suffered losses in in't finance division thanks to the Bush recession.

You are such candy asses that you have to blame others while your orange piece of shit destroys this country.

Can you provide a link to that information?

I have a memory. Why don't you?

So you have no proof of your claim. Thank you.

GE made a $5.2 billion profit and got a tax refund.

So you are too stupid tp look iot up. So what makes you think you could understand any link I provided.

I read & watch a lot of news. I remember.

It is noit my job to research shit for you. Believe what I post or not, I don;t care.

Learn to comprehend what is written moron. I looked it up GE made 5.2 billion profit, paid no taxes and got a refund of several hundred million. You are flat out lying. Thanks for proving you don’t know shit.

Typical panty waist Trumpette stupidity.

GE paid no taxers that year 2010 or 2011 because it suffered losses in in't finance division thanks to the Bush recession.

You are such candy asses that you have to blame others while your orange piece of shit destroys this country.

So you are too stupid tp look iot up. So what makes you think you could understand any link I provided.

It is noit my job to research shit for you. Believe what I post or not, I don;t care.

Dummy, I looked it up GE made 5.2 billion profit, paid no taxes and got a refund of several hundred million. You are flat out lying. Thanks for proving you don’t know shit.

if you looked it up then why no link???

Dummy, I looked it up GE made 5.2 billion profit, paid no taxes and got a refund of several hundred million. You are flat out lying. Thanks for proving you don’t know shit.

Because I asked Real Dave for his link on his claim that GE lost money that year, he told me to do my own research so I did. I found a Forbes article on the subject, He wants proof, then he can post his link first and I will post mine.

Bull shit!
Paychecks Lag as Profits Soar, and Prices Erode Wage Gains
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-wages-its-fraction-record-corporate-profits/
For most Americans, real wages have barely budged for decades
Will corporate tax cuts finally lead to higher wages?
The Real Reason Workers Can’t Get A Raise
Why are US corporate profits so high? Because wages are so low
Profits up, wages flat: why workers aren't sharing in the good times
In US, Wage Growth is Being Wiped Out Entirely by Inflation
There are hundreds more! We get to owe for the richest of the rich to put our money straight into thier pockets.

Because I asked Real Dave for his link on his claim that GE lost money that year, he told me to do my own research so I did. I found a Forbes article on the subject, He wants proof, then he can post his link first and I will post mine.

childish

Bull shit!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...-wages-its-fraction-record-corporate-profits/
There are hundreds more! We get to owe for the richest of the rich to put our money straight into thier pockets.

In a lot of ways the biggest problem with capitalism are capitalists. However, that is not always the case and having the state be in charge rather than the employees is far more devastating to the worker long term.

Watch the whole video.

Bull shit!

In a lot of ways the biggest problem with capitalism are capitalists. However, that is not always the case and having the state be in charge rather than the employees is far more devastating to the worker long term.

Watch the whole video.

if the employees were in charge then they wouldnt be employees

and either would be devastating,,,

better to have the owners in charge and if someone doesnt like it they can leave

Bull shit!

Watch the whole video.

if the employees were in charge then they wouldnt be employees

and either would be devastating,,,

better to have the owners in charge and if someone doesnt like it they can leave

Ahhh yes. However, it would be in your better interest to create the best scenario for your employees.

Your competitors will, and your competitors will get the most competent employees as a result.

It is when the government runs the institution that incentives are lost.

Ever seen how much more efficient UPS or FEDEX is than the USPS? The employees for those two companies have great benefits for their employees. Hence, the reason they tend to quality employees and not some crazy person coming to shoot up the place like some disgruntled USPS worker.

Competition is the backbone of a free market. Competition is what the left want to do away with and they are doing that piece by piece.

Once the incentive is gone (profit sharing among employees etc) the quality soon suffers. The downward spiral starts.

Last edited:

childish

He doesn’t respect me enough to give me a link, so screw him.

So what, Your Orange Deity hasn't paid taxes in at least 12 years. Most Corporations don't after they get so big and many individuals above a certain amount don't either or pay only a very small percentage. Does that make it right? No. Does that make it legal? Yes.

So what, Your Orange Deity hasn't paid taxes in at least 12 years. Most Corporations don't after they get so big and many individuals above a certain amount don't either or pay only a very small percentage. Does that make it right? No. Does that make it legal? Yes.

Shut up. You are ignorant, not worth my time.

y

childish

He doesn’t respect me enough to give me a link, so screw him.

I'm not him,

and at this point since I cant find that I assume you are lying

Forum List

Back