Remember when Kamalla said no GI's are in a combat zone

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I mean really, how can the VP of all people be that out of touch with her own administration?
This really can't be a lie, since it is so obvious to everyone that she's wrong, so how can she be this stupid and ill- informed?

US Navy warships fired interceptors at Iranian missiles targeting Israel​

• US Navy warships fired interceptors at Iranian missiles that were targeting Israel on Tuesday.
  • The engagement came amid a massive Iranian retaliatory attack against Israel.
  • It's the second time in six months that US forces defended Israel from an Iranian missile attack.

No different from trump saying there were no wars during his presidency.

I mean really, how can the VP of all people be that out of touch with her own administration?
This really can't be a lie, since it is so obvious to everyone that she's wrong, so how can she be this stupid and ill- informed?

US Navy warships fired interceptors at Iranian missiles targeting Israel​

• US Navy warships fired interceptors at Iranian missiles that were targeting Israel on Tuesday.
  • The engagement came amid a massive Iranian retaliatory attack against Israel.
  • It's the second time in six months that US forces defended Israel from an Iranian missile attack.

I remember this week when Fat Elvis claimed no attacks by Iran during his presidency, but forgets the 2020 attack on a US base resulting in many brain injuries.

Cult leader is losing it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back