Remember when Obama campaigned on building a police state and domestic spying?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Remember when Obama campaigned on building a police state and domestic spying? Yeah, me neither. So' clearly this is NOT the government anyone voted for

Remember when Obama campaigned on building a police state and domestic spying? Yeah, me neither. So' clearly this is NOT the government anyone voted for
Obama is NOT building a police state! I'm denouncing you to ATTACK WATCH!!, buddy, so get ready for your audit!

"We will fundamentally change America"

Well....... Guess what?

"Mission Accomplished"

You didn't complain when George Bush was doing it. So for that reason alone the entire US population must suffer the consequences.

You didn't complain when George Bush was doing it. So for that reason alone the entire US population must suffer the consequences.

Bush tracked terrorists' phone calls.

Obama listens to American citizens' phone calls.

Can you see the difference?

he did say that he wanted a civilian army as big as the military

which he is feverishly working on

he did say that he wanted a civilian army as big as the military

which he is feverishly working on

Just as strong, just as well funded??? Really? What an asshole

[youtube]Tt2yGzHfy7s[/youtube]

-Geaux

Last edited:
Obama's rhetoric, and reality are disperate! This man is purely political. He knows his constituents are cult like, and don't care to connect the two. He doesn't care that he looks like a total contemptible asshole to the rest of us; he is on a mission; destroy America. :FIREdevil:

Actually, i remember him campaigning on creating a civilian domestic force comparable to the military.

Last edited:
BS! And he's cut back on Bush's police state crappe, dumbazzes. Change the channel.

franco, you are bs'ing: the increase of NSA power is the increase of police state power.

BS! And he's cut back on Bush's police state crappe, dumbazzes. Change the channel.

Bush uses the NSA to spy on terrorists and those they associate. Obama uses it to spy on Everyone. And that's cutting back the police state in your mind?

Forum List

Back