Remember when the left roundly mocked Newt for wanting to set up shop on the moon?

Compared to Trump's crap, Newt's fantasy seems almost sane.

The Trillion Dollar Reason To Go Back To The Moon - YouTube

Yeah, I do too. Now there is only one American company left in this race. Trillions of profit & ownership is up for grabs and if the left has their way it'll goto another country.

Yeah, I do too. Now there is only one American company left in this race. Trillions of profit & ownership is up for grabs and if the left has their way it'll goto another country.
What's your beef here? You control the White House, congress, and soon the Supreme Court. So go to the moon then and stop bitching about the left.

Oh... and if that doesn't happen, remember that it was up to you to do it, and the left couldn't stop you.

The left and their indoctrinated children also
don't want to "Make America Great Again"
as seen by what they did to that hat, and poor child wearing it. God forbid we should strive to do anything good and get anything done, oh the problem that causes the left who rely on keeping people down, so they can use them for a base voting support.

• Banned

What's your beef here? You control the White House, congress, and soon the Supreme Court. So go to the moon then and stop bitching about the left.

Oh... and if that doesn't happen, remember that it was up to you to do it, and the left couldn't stop you.
I'm not bitching about the left so much as I am mocking their ignorance. And they claim to be the party of science lol

The only kinds of science the left supports are Darwinism, embryonic stem cell research, and the global warming scam. They hate all other kinds of science and will do whatever it takes to prevent the United States from having a viable space program.

Forum List

Back