Remember when voters didn't validate their party's mistakes?

Problem: Both parties have given us nominees that have no business being president. So voters have little recourse but to go third party. Which of course has candidates that aren't on all ballots or who like Johnson really have no business being president either.

Uh, no, guy. You might not like Hillary and her policies and you might even STILL be butthurt because she made you prudes look stupid 20 years ago... but she will be a perfectly okay president.

This, "They are both just as bad" bullshit is exactly that, bullshit.

Now the thing is, if you guys had nominated Cruz or Bush or Kasich, then we'd have a sensible converstation about whose policies might be best for the future, instead of 'How do we keep the crazy person away from the Nukes!!!"

Perjury is perjury, the subject is irrelevant.

So please cite a case where someone was jailed for lying about private sexual matters...

Oh. Wait. You can't.

A Florida postal supervisor is in prison for denying in a civil deposition that she had a sexual relationship with a subordinate.

In 1984, Pam Parsons, the former women's basketball coach at the University of South Carolina went to prison for four months after a perjury conviction for her testimony in a civil libel suit she had filed against Sports Illustrated.

The magazine had reported that she had a lesbian relationship with at least one team member and recruited players "with sex in mind." Ms. Parsons and the player testified, denying, among other things, that they had frequented a lesbian bar. The jury in the libel case decided for the magazine. Then the women were indicted for perjury. Both pleaded guilty.

In Truth, Even Those Little Lies Are Prosecuted Once in a While

Yeah, I guess I can't. LMAO

Agreed, but perjury was the no brainer for conviction.

Except the Senate didn't agree... too bad you wasted so much valuable time on a non-issue.
Agreed, but perjury was the no brainer for conviction.

Except the Senate didn't agree... too bad you wasted so much valuable time on a non-issue.

It's not a non issue in the context of this discussion is it? It provides solid evidence that elected regressives put party before country and explains why people are so cynical today.

A Florida postal supervisor is in prison for denying in a civil deposition that she had a sexual relationship with a subordinate.

In 1984, Pam Parsons, the former women's basketball coach at the University of South Carolina went to prison for four months after a perjury conviction for her testimony in a civil libel suit she had filed against Sports Illustrated.

The magazine had reported that she had a lesbian relationship with at least one team member and recruited players "with sex in mind." Ms. Parsons and the player testified, denying, among other things, that they had frequented a lesbian bar. The jury in the libel case decided for the magazine. Then the women were indicted for perjury. Both pleaded guilty.

Okay, but that perjury wasn't about the sex, it was about the story that was reported, which they claimed wasn't true and was. That actually makes it fraud because she filed the lawsuit.

So again. No one has gone to prison for lying about a blow job. Or a Muff Dive, for that matter.

It's not a non issue in the context of this discussion is it? It provides solid evidence that elected regressives put party before country and explains why people are so cynical today.

No, people are cynical because shit doesn't get done. Most people at the time thought this was a terrible idea and wrong. But the Republicans listened to the Hate Radio base and went forward with it.

Okay, but that perjury wasn't about the sex, it was about the story that was reported, which they claimed wasn't true and was. That actually makes it fraud because she filed the lawsuit.

So again. No one has gone to prison for lying about a blow job. Or a Muff Dive, for that matter.

So why are you ignoring the one about the postal supervisor? She did exactly what wild willie did and went to prison. Both lied about sex with a subordinate.

So why are you ignoring the one about the postal supervisor? She did exactly what wild willie did and went to prison. Both lied about sex with a subordinate.

Well, we don't know that, because the article you linked didn't give us a name, a court case, or what was in dispute.

Well, we don't know that, because the article you linked didn't give us a name, a court case, or what was in dispute.

You should have read the link.

But the cases also show that, even in civil cases, judges are sometimes provoked by perjury more than by many of the evils they see every day. In the Florida case of the postal supervisor in July, the judge, Lacey A. Collier, sentenced the supervisor, Diane Parker, to 13 months for falsely denying in a civil deposition that she had a sexual relationship with a male subordinate.

In Truth, Even Those Little Lies Are Prosecuted Once in a While

But the cases also show that, even in civil cases, judges are sometimes provoked by perjury more than by many of the evils they see every day. In the Florida case of the postal supervisor in July, the judge, Lacey A. Collier, sentenced the supervisor, Diane Parker, to 13 months for falsely denying in a civil deposition that she had a sexual relationship with a male subordinate.

again, still no fucking details. So we don't know how the perjury related to the rest of the case.

As opposed to CLinton, whose perjury about a consensual affair in 1996 had nothing to do with whether or not he flashed his weiner at a trailer trash public servant.

again, still no fucking details. So we don't know how the perjury related to the rest of the case.

As opposed to CLinton, whose perjury about a consensual affair in 1996 had nothing to do with whether or not he flashed his weiner at a trailer trash public servant.

the judge, Lacey A. Collier, sentenced the supervisor, Diane Parker, to 13 months for falsely denying in a civil deposition that she had a sexual relationship with a male subordinate.

Just not man enough to admit you are wrong are ya retard?

So you entered no facts into evidence, there's nothing for me to admit wrong to.

Tell you what, find the actual case file, and post it... I'm guessing, it isn't what you are presenting it as.

So once again, no one has ever been sent to jail for lying about a consensual relationship.

Done

Yes there was a time when the voters in the primaries screwed up and nominated people who had no business being in the Presidency, their own voters were the ones to put them down.

1964, Republican voter nominated Barry "Deep Down you know he's nuts" Goldwater. A guy who threatened to turn Vietnam into a parking lot. And the voters looked at it and did THIS.

1964_large.png

Then in 1972, Democrats screwed up and nominated George McGovern, a guy who embraced the Hippy Counter culture.

and we got, this...

1972_large.png

Yes, they realized that LBJ and Richard Nixon were severely flawed candidates, but the alternatives were unacceptable.

Sadly, while Trump WILL lose, he will probably have an electoral map that is pretty close to the 2008 electoral map, when Republicans nominated a war hero who had served his country well.

(Oh wait, trump says he wasn't a war hero!!!)

What does that say about us?
Joe, get your head out of your fucking ass. Spineless McCain was about the worst possible candidate... he could not get elected dogcatcher. The GOP establishment had to run spineless McCain and soulless mit for Barry to win.... both being career politicians that no conservatives came out to vote for. Fact.
It's best if stay in your mothers basement... in seclusion. Lol

So you entered no facts into evidence, there's nothing for me to admit wrong to.

Tell you what, find the actual case file, and post it... I'm guessing, it isn't what you are presenting it as.

So once again, no one has ever been sent to jail for lying about a consensual relationship.

Done
1447381568981-bill_clinton_liar_democrat_president_impeached_108926229965_xlarge.jpeg

Done

You're a lying SOB. you asked me to provide something, here's the quote:

So please cite a case where someone was jailed for lying about private sexual matters...

Oh. Wait. You can't.

I not only provided one but two.

And you're too slimy and too small a man to admit I could provide them. Move the fuck along, you're dismissed.

I not only provided one but two.

And you're too slimy and too small a man to admit I could provide them. Move the fuck along, you're dismissed.

you did nothign of the sort. You provided an article that characterized two cases.

Now citing a case means you actually provide a link to the case number so we can evaluate whether or not it is what you are presenting it as.

so again- No one has ever gone to jail for lying about a consensual relationship in a court of law.

when you can cite an actual case and not how a right wing website characterizes a case, let me know.

Forum List

Back