Remember when we were told we would NEVER send US troops to fight the Ukraine war?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
We told you that was BS and here is the proof. Wake up, the Party Of War has gaslighted you again.

We told you that was BS and here is the proof. Wake up, the Party Of War has gaslighted you again.

It does say "support"... this would almost certainly mean training.... Supporting is not fighting.

Biden but not only him some others before him in American government are/were war criminals... but i dont know if that will ever be judged by history... so far only enemies of the US or the USA declared as their enemies, like serbs, are judged

wasnt there a democrat president named truman that actually dropped nukes on innocent civilians in the name of winning a war that was already won
There was also a demoncrat "president" who dumped thousands of "trainers", "advisors", and "support" troops into southeast Asia, and was easily able to false flag an attack against them.

58,000+ dead boys and a decade later.....

Let me know when they cross the border. I'll let you worry about it for now.

figures you would be dismissive about more americans being put in harms way for no reason,,,
They are not in harms way at the present time. My understanding is we have close to 100,000 in theater, and you expect a 20 year retired Armor Officer, that pulled duty over there working directly for the V Corps G3 to get his ass in a twist about 3,000 additional authorized? Not me. Guess again. I have no idea what somebody wanted 3,000 troops for, what their primary MOS and branch Quals are or what their mission is. You don't sound very experienced, so you can worry, until we see or learn more. They are professionals, but I doubt you ever were, in a military sense. All I can tell you is try to remain calm.

They are not in harms way at the present time. My understanding is we have close to 100,000 in theater, and you expect a 20 year retired Armor Officer, that pulled duty over there working directly for the V Corps G3 to get his ass in a twist about 3,000 additional authorized? Not me. Guess again. I have no idea what somebody wanted 3,000 troops for, what their primary MOS and branch Quals are or what their mission is. You don't sound very experienced, so you can worry, until we see or learn more. They are professionals, but I doubt you ever were, in a military sense. All I can tell you is try to remain calm.
sure,,
and vietnam was just su[pposed to be a police exercise,,,

The poor unfortunates have the leadership of Major Rachel "Suicide Threat" Jones and General Mark "White Rage" Milley.

My God I hope those boys defect to the Russians.

Forum List

Back