Remember your manners be a good victim

I have always defended myself and managed to live. I never do rely on someone else to do it because you can't rely on someone else to do it, including cops.

The next step in removing the right of self defense.
Those who come to rob you are guests. Cooperate in the removal of your property. Remember your manners.

As trial approaches, judge may allow the men Kyle Rittenhouse shot to be called 'rioters' or 'looters' -- but 'victim' isn't allowed​

By Jenn Selva and Kelly McCleary, CNN

Updated 6:30 PM ET, Wed October 27, 2021

I guess... but frankly, we have 16,000 gun homicides a year in this country... and only 200 self-defense ones by civilians... I think we already have too many trigger happy folks out there.
And the CDC says we have MILLIONS of defensive use of guns every year. Your simple mind cannot imagine a scenario where one uses a gun in self-defense without actually firing it.

As trial approaches, judge may allow the men Kyle Rittenhouse shot to be called 'rioters' or 'looters' -- but 'victim' isn't allowed​

By Jenn Selva and Kelly McCleary, CNN

Updated 6:30 PM ET, Wed October 27, 2021
And when any of those motherfuckers are on trial (they won't be), they can refer to Rittenhouse as an active shoot and themselves as victims.

See how that works?

You're a simpleton too.

Your bullshit unsupported fact scenario is noted and ignored.

Except we've established that you can shoot an unarmed person if you merely "feel" threatened.

Better watch it, I might feel "threatened".

And the CDC says we have MILLIONS of defensive use of guns every year. Your simple mind cannot imagine a scenario where one uses a gun in self-defense without actually firing it.

The CDC says nothing of the sort.. The CDC is specifically prohibited from studying Gun violence.

I guess... but frankly, we have 16,000 gun homicides a year in this country... and only 200 self-defense ones by civilians... I think we already have too many trigger happy folks out there.
We have too many gang members. We also have a gray area of gang murders being a non crime.

Except we've established that you can shoot an unarmed person if you merely "feel" threatened.
No we did not, you dumb fuck.

Intentional actions of another that make a person REASONABLY believe that his life is in danger is what we established.

You're way out of your element here.
Better watch it, I might feel "threatened".
Do what you must, you fucking moron. I WILL do the same.
The CDC says nothing of the sort.. The CDC is specifically prohibited from studying Gun violence.
Yes they did...BEFORE they were prohibited. Look, you're an idiot.

Can we just agree that you're an idiot right now, before I have to go get links?

It’s righteous to speak of injustice whenever and wherever it doesn’t exist.
Lib 201

CDC was to control disease, it’s their name, but became a public mouthpiece over fears and experimental drugs.

So if someone shoots you tomorrow because they claimed you were a threat, you are cool with that, right?

Doesn't matter if you were ACTUALLY a threat, as long as they say you were, it's all fine.
They can, and WILL, claim. But a jury will decide.

Those who come to rob you are guests. Cooperate in the removal of your property. Remember your manners.
It's the Nordstrom mentality. California has really gone to the dogs.

And the left gets all angry when you say they support criminals over normal people.

Actually, what happened in NYC is you got a guy who could talk out of both sides of his mouth on the police reform issue, who won barely because the progressives split their vote and the ranked choice clusterfuck let him win.

Of course, Crime is only half of what it was in the 1990's... but don't tell that to the Right Wing, they have white people to scare.
Try looking at the NYC statistics liar. You’re crying because your beloved criminals will now be held to account. No more rioting with impunity.

Forum List

Back