Remembering George Floyd: How Minneapolis has changed three years after the murder of George Perry Floyd Jr.

Sorry buddy you are incorrect.
Refer to Post #37
I think my sarcasm went over your head. Floyd was indeed murdered, and the murderer is where he should be. Our resident Klansmen are still sending Chauvin their welfare money. They sent reward money to George Zimmerman too so he and his fat ass wife can eat at McWendykings every day.

I think my sarcasm went over your head. Floyd was indeed murdered, and the murderer is where he should be. Our resident Klansmen are still sending Chauvin their welfare money. They sent reward money to George Zimmerman too so he and his fat ass wife can eat at McWendykings every day.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. 99.99% of the people here are Racists, Bigots, Homophobes, Transgenderphobes.
Basically tRUMP'S finest. So yeah, easy to get confused. Great article. looks like some changes are taking place.

You idiot!

Opioids like fentanyl actually prevent people from knowing they can’t breathe and from feeling like they can’t breathe. Floyd's response was the exact opposite, because he was not overdosed.

Many police officers used his & their weight to compress his chest & neck, restricting his breathing. Floyd's panic was because he was not over drugged, and was able to feel he couldn't breath.

Why did Fentanyl Floydd say over and over he couldn’t breathe in the vehicle before anybody even touch him?

Three years ago today (05/25/2020) the Gentle Giant George Floyd was senselessly taken from this life.
George Perry Floyd Jr. was an African-American man who was murdered by a police officer in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Three years later, Minneapolis had changed. One can only pray that this senseless murder was not in vain.

The murder of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer three years ago led to what’s often referred to as a national reckoning on race and policing.

Despite initial optimism as protests bloomed across the country and people from across the political spectrum acknowledged the need for change, progress has often felt fitful, even in the city of Minneapolis itself. But there are some indications that, for better or worse, Minneapolis has been transformed by Floyd’s killing.

• Rethinking what cops do
  • Reducing unnecessary law enforcement interactions
  • Creating more officer accountability
  • Reorganizing public safety and the city
  • More political will to prosecute the police
images

Yes that really put Fentanyl OD in the headlines

Three years ago today (05/25/2020) the Gentle Giant George Floyd was senselessly taken from this life.
George Perry Floyd Jr. was an African-American man who was murdered by a police officer in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Three years later, Minneapolis had changed. One can only pray that this senseless murder was not in vain.

The murder of George Floyd by a Minneapolis police officer three years ago led to what’s often referred to as a national reckoning on race and policing.

Despite initial optimism as protests bloomed across the country and people from across the political spectrum acknowledged the need for change, progress has often felt fitful, even in the city of Minneapolis itself. But there are some indications that, for better or worse, Minneapolis has been transformed by Floyd’s killing.

images

Crime is rising in minneapolis

Most jurists are the most mind-numb people they can find.
They have to be easily misled to make it on a jury.
They weed out all of the jurors they think won’t follow the herd prior to selection for a reason.

Crime is rising in minneapolis

I live about 170 miles from there and occasionally have reason to travel to a small town about 70 miles from Murderapolis, and that's as close as I'm willing to go.

There's a big sign on the highway on the way back that says "91 MILES TO FREEDOM #SOUTH DAKOTA" Most of Minnesota is red but it's unfortunately trapped in the demonic clutches of blue "government". I was born and raised in South Dakota and Minnesota used to be as conservative and common-sense as we are, and we fight hard to keep our state from going down the same shit chute.

Come and help us fight if you can agree to leave any filthy leftist ideology behind you.

They weed out all of the jurors they think won’t follow the herd prior to selection for a reason.

They weed out jurors with critical thinking skills immediately.

‘All I need is one black person on the jury.’

Johnny Cochran

I live about 170 miles from there and occasionally have reason to travel to a small town about 70 miles from Murderapolis, and that's as close as I'm willing to go.

There's a big sign on the highway on the way back that says "91 MILES TO FREEDOM #SOUTH DAKOTA" Most of Minnesota is red but it's unfortunately trapped in the demonic clutches of blue "government". I was born and raised in South Dakota and Minnesota used to be as conservative and common-sense as we are, and we fight hard to keep our state from going down the same shit chute.

Come and help us fight if you can agree to leave any filthy leftist ideology behind you.

I agree that minnesota has many good people living under the thumb of wacko libs

And nowhere are crazy libs in that state crazier than in Minneapolis

images

You killed 25 people, hurt 2,000 cops, and destroyed $2 billion worth of mostly minority-owned property in revenge. Wasn't that enough?

Forum List

Back