Remembering Obama's attitude about Memorial Day...

So do you? Worship the crap that comes out of Obama as divine droppings?

There's never a holiday for these folks, when it comes to bashing our President.

So are you saying Evan Thomas was ONLY applying this statement to Bush but it is not ok for Obama bashing???
I know Thomas sees the distinction but do you???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

See Thomas considers Obama ABOVE US all just as you also worship at the feet of Obama!!!
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

As do the rest of the MSM...
So when Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 (85%!) of employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Ah..so you work for the media?

And why do you cite the Daily Caller?

They paid a prostitute to accuse a sitting US Senator of Pedophilia.

Hey they maybe for all I know..
BUT YOU are ignoring the FACT that 85% of the 3 major networks' employees gave to the Democrats/Obama!
THAT IS A FACT!
Now are you telling me you are that totally stupid to think that given the chance to insure your donations are NOT wasted.. that as employees of these 3 major networks would put stories OUT that were negative about Obama?? Or do you think they would hedge their bets by putting out 71% negatives stories about Romney?
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

Now I am asking you as a "honest" person.. confronted with the above FACTS... what does your comment add other then show you are not based in reality???

It's Memorial Day, Honor those that served. Take a break from your misplaced anger.

Memorial Day is to honor those that died serving this country. Veteran's Day is to honor those that have served this country. Everyday is to honor those that are serving this country.

May they all be safe and then someday honored as veterans.:clap2:

Obama as a senator severely criticizing our military for the methodical and systematical ALL the Time "air raiding villages to kill civilians"!
That speaks very clearly Obama's attitude about Memorial day in that HE thinks all our Military are cold blooded, animal killers just as his SoS Kerry once who called our troops "terrorists" Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

These are YOUR Leaders America!
People that are supposedly so SMART don't go around the world telling the world what a bad terrible country that had 626,000 people die for these countries freedoms from WWI to Afghanistan!

America's current leaders DON"T remember Memorial day!

They talk the talk "I'm my brother's keeper..except when he lives in a $12/yr hut"...

These "leaders" uck.. who insisted that troops in Afghanistan,...
"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...#ixzz0raavCuPp

REALLY???

'We're pinned down:' 4 U.S. Marines die in Afghan ambush
YOUR Leaders that hand out Medal of Honor to a soldier who with others desperately called for air support but U.S. commanders, citing new rules to avoid civilian casualties,
rejected repeated calls to unleash artillery rounds at attackers dug into the slopes and tree lines —
despite being told repeatedly that they weren't near the village."
'We're pinned down:' 4 U.S. Marines die in Afghan ambush | McClatchy

REALLY??? This is how YOUR leaders "lead"???

Where was President Obama after 5:30 meeting with Panetta or Dempsey ended ??
On this day of Remembrance... WHERE WAS THE CIC when 4 Americans were murdered on HIS WATCH???

What do you find fault with that?

That's the truth.

And it's one of the bedrock reasons that terrorism thrives in that region.
and yet they did not heed the call for more security as requested several times.

and the smartest president ever sees dead people and "Navy Coprse Men". so like I mentioned before, Carter must be so relieved that he is no longer considered to be "The Dumbest President In Modern Times".

Carter was never considered that.

That distinction would be split between Ronald "The Traitor" Reagan and George W. Bush.

I never heard Jimmy Carter described as the dumbest president. Merely the worst president, until obama.

The ?Worst President Ever?

You have to know how poorly Barack Hussein Obama has performed in office when the phrase the “worst President ever” has already become a cliché.

Obama’s first term is frequently compared to the devastation of Jimmy Carter’s first and only term. It left Carter a rejected, embittered man, frequently critical of those who succeeded him.

Repeating all the errors of the Carter years and exacerbating the 2008 financial crisis by spending billions in taxpayer funds on failed “stimulus” programs, Obama compounded the crisis by waging war on the nation’s energy sector, wasting more billions on “clean energy”, and using executive orders to circumvent immigration and welfare laws on the books.

The result has been the highest levels of federal deficit and debt in the history of the nation. He has, indeed, exceeded the damage Jimmy Carter inflicted during his only term in office. He is, indeed, the worst President ever.

and the smartest president ever sees dead people and "Navy Coprse Men". so like I mentioned before, Carter must be so relieved that he is no longer considered to be "The Dumbest President In Modern Times".

Carter was never considered that.

That distinction would be split between Ronald "The Traitor" Reagan and George W. Bush.

I never heard Jimmy Carter described as the dumbest president. Merely the worst president, until obama.

The ?Worst President Ever?

You have to know how poorly Barack Hussein Obama has performed in office when the phrase the “worst President ever” has already become a cliché.

Obama’s first term is frequently compared to the devastation of Jimmy Carter’s first and only term. It left Carter a rejected, embittered man, frequently critical of those who succeeded him.

Repeating all the errors of the Carter years and exacerbating the 2008 financial crisis by spending billions in taxpayer funds on failed “stimulus” programs, Obama compounded the crisis by waging war on the nation’s energy sector, wasting more billions on “clean energy”, and using executive orders to circumvent immigration and welfare laws on the books.

The result has been the highest levels of federal deficit and debt in the history of the nation. He has, indeed, exceeded the damage Jimmy Carter inflicted during his only term in office. He is, indeed, the worst President ever.

Worst President would, for me, have to be a tie between Obama and LBJ. Then maybe Carter.

I watched his speech today and noted how he spoke all the right words - right off his teleprompter. Can't help but wonder who wrote it for him. It included so many cliches it should go into some kind of hall of fame for them.

Did he REALLY believe those words?

Just a little over 3 1/2 to go.

If obama wasn't in so much trouble today, would he have appeared at the official wh Memorial Day event, or would he have sent Biden as usual?

When obama laid that wreath on the grave of the Unknown Soldier, his face was a mask of hatred and contempt.

You have already decided that if he didn't show up you were going to criticize him, and if he did you were going to criticize him. Can one holiday honoring our troops pass without you finding a boogeyman in the shadows?

Obama as a senator severely criticizing our military for the methodical and systematical ALL the Time "air raiding villages to kill civilians"!
That speaks very clearly Obama's attitude about Memorial day in that HE thinks all our Military are cold blooded, animal killers just as his SoS Kerry once who called our troops "terrorists" Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

People that are supposedly so SMART don't go around the world telling the world what a bad terrible country that had 626,000 people die for these countries freedoms from WWI to Afghanistan!

They talk the talk "I'm my brother's keeper..except when he lives in a $12/yr hut"...

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.

REALLY???

YOUR Leaders that hand out Medal of Honor to a soldier who with others desperately called for air support but U.S. commanders, citing new rules to avoid civilian casualties,
rejected repeated calls to unleash artillery rounds at attackers dug into the slopes and tree lines —

On this day of Remembrance... WHERE WAS THE CIC when 4 Americans were murdered on HIS WATCH???

That's the truth.

How do you know it's the truth? Did you serve in Iraq or Afghanistan?
Where is your viable source?

You are a complete ass hole living in a delusional world.

REALLY???

That's the truth.

terrorism thrive because we pick the wrong side every time. In fact there is no right side to pick from.

Y,
I watched his speech today and noted how he spoke all the right words - right off his teleprompter. Can't help but wonder who wrote it for him. It included so many cliches it should go into some kind of hall of fame for them.

Did he REALLY believe those words?

Just a little over 3 1/2 to go.

You listened to his speech? Did you catch the line about husbands, wives and their partners. He can't bring himself to recogjize marriage.

If obama wasn't in so much trouble today, would he have appeared at the official wh Memorial Day event, or would he have sent Biden as usual?

When obama laid that wreath on the grave of the Unknown Soldier, his face was a mask of hatred and contempt.

Do you see hatred and contempt in his expression? Or are you asserting that he feels hatred and contempt, but his expression masks his feelings?
alg-obama-unknown-soldier-jpg.jpg

Do you see hatred and contempt in his expression? Or are you asserting that he feels hatred and contempt, but his expression masks his feelings?
alg-obama-unknown-soldier-jpg.jpg

Explain to me how any intelligent person would make the claim that all our military planners methodically and systematically "air raiding villages and killing civilians" as Obama did?

If Obama was intelligent he should realize the terrorists don't care if it was only once.. they use these words to enflame and recruit more terrorists!

And once and for all let's not use that stupid cliched statement "well he has a right to tell the truth"! YES he does but not when it risks the lives of Americans!

I mean common f..king sense is you don't wear the home team's colors, carry a banner, sit in the home team's section and THEN make negative remarks about the home team and cheer on the enemy! Normal people defend their home team not tear them down as Obama "air-raiding villages killing Civilians" or Kerry calling our troops terrorists!

As result it is apparent Obama has contempt for the military.. why hell he can't even return a salute!

It is just sickening to see our troops have as their C-I-C a person that agrees with these other Democrats comments :
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "The war is lost, the surge is not accomplishing anything "

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.

[

So are you saying Evan Thomas was ONLY applying this statement to Bush but it is not ok for Obama bashing???
I know Thomas sees the distinction but do you???

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

See Thomas considers Obama ABOVE US all just as you also worship at the feet of Obama!!!
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

As do the rest of the MSM...
So when Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democratic candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 (85%!) of employees of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Ah..so you work for the media?

And why do you cite the Daily Caller?

They paid a prostitute to accuse a sitting US Senator of Pedophilia.

Hey they maybe for all I know..
BUT YOU are ignoring the FACT that 85% of the 3 major networks' employees gave to the Democrats/Obama!
THAT IS A FACT!
Now are you telling me you are that totally stupid to think that given the chance to insure your donations are NOT wasted.. that as employees of these 3 major networks would put stories OUT that were negative about Obama?? Or do you think they would hedge their bets by putting out 71% negatives stories about Romney?
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

Now I am asking you as a "honest" person.. confronted with the above FACTS... what does your comment add other then show you are not based in reality???

I believe that.

I also once dated a Fact checker for O'Reilly who said she couldn't stand conservatives.

And I met a FOX reporter that told me she would never vote Republican.

Funny..eh?

It's Memorial Day, Honor those that served. Take a break from your misplaced anger.

There's never a holiday for these folks, when it comes to bashing our President.

.... and what Holidays did the critics of the previous President take a break? They bashed him from start to finish nonstop even as he was walking away when the current President was taking office. Be honest.

Forum List

Back