Remembering Obama's attitude about Memorial Day...

Ah..so you work for the media?

And why do you cite the Daily Caller?

They paid a prostitute to accuse a sitting US Senator of Pedophilia.

Hey they maybe for all I know..
BUT YOU are ignoring the FACT that 85% of the 3 major networks' employees gave to the Democrats/Obama!
THAT IS A FACT!
Now are you telling me you are that totally stupid to think that given the chance to insure your donations are NOT wasted.. that as employees of these 3 major networks would put stories OUT that were negative about Obama?? Or do you think they would hedge their bets by putting out 71% negatives stories about Romney?
Study Finds Widespread Bias in Mainstream Media Coverage of Election | Women of Grace

Now I am asking you as a "honest" person.. confronted with the above FACTS... what does your comment add other then show you are not based in reality???

I believe that.

I also once dated a Fact checker for O'Reilly who said she couldn't stand conservatives.

And I met a FOX reporter that told me she would never vote Republican.

Funny..eh?

Stupid actually. I did write this with any made up, hyperbolic, one off, anecdotal personal comment .
I used Obama's words. I used Opensecrets.org data about 85% 3 leading news networks employees gave to Democrats/Obama.
Those are the facts and you deal with them as you may.

But you obviously like most grossly uninformed people not able to refute the FACTS you personalize it. And that somehow in your information shrift mind counters this simple fact:
Simple-minded, ADD people are ONLY able to handle 30 second sound bites put out by extremely biased MSM that continually support Demo/Obama with money and more importantly
brainwashing, propagandizing, hiding the truth i.e. simply lying to really ignorant Obama supporters.

Just more dishonest hackery from the OP again, when in fact then Senator was talking about why he was going to increase troop strength and put more focus on Afghanistan when he said in August 2007 "We’ve got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we’re not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous problems there."

Turn off Fox
It's bad news for America.

I think the OP deserves a "Wolfie" award.

Obama as a senator severely criticizing our military for the methodical and systematical ALL the Time "air raiding villages to kill civilians"!

That speaks very clearly Obama's attitude about Memorial day in that HE thinks all our Military are cold blooded, animal killers just as his SoS Kerry once who called our troops "terrorists" Senator Kerry "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."

These are YOUR Leaders America!
People that are supposedly so SMART don't go around the world telling the world what a bad terrible country that had 626,000 people die for these countries freedoms from WWI to Afghanistan!

America's current leaders DON"T remember Memorial day!

They talk the talk "I'm my brother's keeper..except when he lives in a $12/yr hut"...

These "leaders" uck.. who insisted that troops in Afghanistan,...
"one soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given.
“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads.
For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/op...#ixzz0raavCuPp

REALLY???

'We're pinned down:' 4 U.S. Marines die in Afghan ambush
YOUR Leaders that hand out Medal of Honor to a soldier who with others desperately called for air support but U.S. commanders, citing new rules to avoid civilian casualties,
rejected repeated calls to unleash artillery rounds at attackers dug into the slopes and tree lines —
despite being told repeatedly that they weren't near the village."
'We're pinned down:' 4 U.S. Marines die in Afghan ambush | McClatchy

REALLY??? This is how YOUR leaders "lead"???

Where was President Obama after 5:30 meeting with Panetta or Dempsey ended ??
On this day of Remembrance... WHERE WAS THE CIC when 4 Americans were murdered on HIS WATCH???

i say fuck those "civilians" when it comes to the safety of our troops, i don't give a shit if a thousand of those fucking ragheads get killed to save just one American soldier.., remember the lefties cry, "if it only saves just one......"

where was the Coward In Chief ?? the muthafuka was preparing for a fund raising trip to get those Hollyweed gun hating assholes to turn America into homo controlled country. :up:

If obama wasn't in so much trouble today, would he have appeared at the official wh Memorial Day event, or would he have sent Biden as usual?

When obama laid that wreath on the grave of the Unknown Soldier, his face was a mask of hatred and contempt.

Do you see hatred and contempt in his expression? Or are you asserting that he feels hatred and contempt, but his expression masks his feelings? (you damn right !!!)
alg-obama-unknown-soldier-jpg.jpg

Grrrrrrrrr !! :evil:
what i see in his face is a smirk that tells me.., "i would like to be playing a round of golf rather than being here performing an unnatural act for me......, damn do i ever hate being here"

Forum List

Back