Reminder Tomorrow, July 24 Into the Streets, World Wide Demonstration for Freedom #WeWillALLBeThere

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Every major city. This is just the start.

1627080251497.png

That way the NSA can take pictures of all the faces and run background checks on them before arresting them for insurrection.

Nice

If nothing else, I'm sure their children will turn them all in to their Papa Biden

A pushback against Covid restrictions that could cause more Covid, thus more restrictions. Wonderful.

Nancy might as well form a committee to investigate these people, minus Republicans, of course.

We need another partisan hate filled hanging mob to do the job right.
Cool, let us know when Nancy’s hate-filled mob arrives with their nooses, gallos, bear spray, stun guns, baseball bats, battering rams, hockey sticks etc etc and start beating the fuck outta cops with their Biden flags!

1627081745453.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll be in the protest from my chair in my bedroom, watch closely for hidden Easter eggs in this weeks episode.

Cool, let us know when Nancy’s hate-filled mob arrives with their nooses, gallos, bear spray, stun guns, baseball bats, battering rams, hockey sticks etc etc and start beating the fuck outta cops with their Biden flags!

View attachment 516525
i don’t recall xiden flags but they were at the white house attempting to break in and did break in the tres depart last summer

i don’t recall xiden flags but they were at the white house attempting to break in and did break in the tres depart last summer
How does one “break in and did break in did break in the tres” Goober? :heehee:

Every major city. This is just the start.

View attachment 516517
Will there be pig mud wrestling and watermelon seed spitting contests?

i like the seedless watermelons
That’s all we get here in the NW. I kinda miss the seeds (which I swallowed as a kid)
My smelly sister warned me I would grow a melon in my stomach and blow up.
She was wrong

1627095409321.jpeg

Forum List

Back