Renewables DISASTER in Europe!!!

Has Pew ever seen what happens to a transformer when its hit with thousands of amps with no where to go? Lines blow up, transformers melt.. this is what is happening in Europe today. During the day there is to much power and it destroys the infrastructure and at night they loose power... This is also why China has stopped putting up wind and solar. The high amp starts and stops is destroying their grids..

No one ever said that saving the goddamn planet wouldn't cost more. This is the case in less sunny and northern areas of our globe, but it is becoming the energy source to go to in sunnier places.

The thing is do you want the oceans to be 2-3 meters higher by the end of the century or not???
that's an out and out lie.
not even a good one

that lie is so bad, you couldn't convince a child that it was true

No one ever said that saving the goddamn planet wouldn't cost more. This is the case in less sunny and northern areas of our globe, but it is becoming the energy source to go to in sunnier places.

The thing is do you want the oceans to be 2-3 meters higher by the end of the century or not???
that's an out and out lie.
not even a good one

that lie is so bad, you couldn't convince a child that it was true

Guy is a true nutter..........

I have never in my life seen a staunch 2nd amendment rights guy who is also a global warming religion guy!!! There ya go.........

The plain fact is, some people just tend to the hysterical. You see them every day in life.............like the Mom out filling up two shopping carts with food in advance of the 6 inch snowstorm.:biggrin:

I have to laugh........the regular k00ks in the ENVIRONMENT forum cant wait for this page to exit page one!!! Because at the end of the day, it illustrates perfectly the spectacular level of fAiL for "climate change science" effecting the real world.

Its a hobby s0ns..............sorry!!:bye1:

Forum List

Back