Rep Bridenstine on executive abuse

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86UL9ekiXDk&feature=player_embedded]Bridenstine Questions President's Leadership - YouTube[/ame]

This one is making the rounds. Good for him. A freshman Congressman makes the best of his one minute of grandstanding! He nailed his talking points. I hope he is afforded a larger forum. A guy with these chops needs a national stage. Maybe even a run for POTUS?

This one is making the rounds. Good for him. A freshman Congressman makes the best of his one minute of grandstanding! He nailed his talking points. I hope he is afforded a larger forum. A guy with these chops needs a national stage. Maybe even a run for POTUS?

lol! Bridenstein? Bride of Frankenstein, I'm kind of surprised he ever got elected for anything.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

lol! Bridenstein? Bride of Frankenstein, I'm kind of surprised he ever got elected for anything.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

It is surprising that honest people can get elected nowadays. but it happens despite your efforts otherwise.

Forum List

Back