Rep. Keith Ellison Compares Surveillance of Muslim Community to Japanese Internment D

So he doesn't believe that we should watch people that want to kill us. We have enemies within our government...

So he doesn't believe that we should watch people that want to kill us. We have enemies within our government...

I think what he, and a whole lot of other liberals, think is that the Teliban and the Tea Parties are the same exact thing. They must think that a ME man going through airport security poses exactly the same risk as a 7 year old girl or a person in a wheel chair.

Rep. Keith Ellison is absolutely correct in his assessment of the situation. .. :cool:

Ellison couldn't be more wrong to compare the two. Even if he tried.

The same Keith Ellison who has a bro-mance with Louis Farrakhan.
Oh yeah....get down....get down....toooonight,,,,,,,,,,,

Let me see, ellison, ellison. Oh ya he was the guy that objected to big sis targeting right wing groups

Even though I think Ellision is overstating to the point of being a drama queen, I can understand him and the Muslim community being upset.
Why should an entire group be profiled/targeted for the acts of less and one-hundredth of one percent's actions?
Anyone?

Forum List

Back