Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Rep. Lauren Boebert Wins Packed Primary

After Switching Districts

26 Jun 2024 `` By Cassandra MacDonald

Commentary:
Excellent!
I am enjoying the pain pain and anxiety Democrats are experiencing..
Notice what she’s wearing on her right hip. You go, girl, as the kids would say.
1719387997367.png

Commentary:
Excellent!
Notice what she’s wearing on her right hip. You go, girl, as the kids would say.

Isn't it illegitimate because she was elected with mail in voting?

Commentary:
Excellent!

If she wasn`t such an aye-hole she wouldn`t need to carry a gun. Either she`s made a lot of enemies or she`s mentally ill.

No she didnt. Why do democrats have to lie about everything in order to win a debate? Why cant you just speak honestly? Is it because you have no case without lying?

It was what she was doing when they got kicked out of the theater. That she did not get to finish does not change that.

That isnt what happened. Why do you continue to lie about it?

Dude, there is video of her rubbing the dudes dick, right after he was squeezing her tits...with kids all around.

Look, I get that you have to defend your tribe with your life if necessary, but damn, this just sad.

Dude, there is video of her rubbing the dudes dick, right after he was squeezing her tits...with kids all around.

Look, I get that you have to defend your tribe with your life if necessary, but damn, this just sad.
HIs pants were unzipped and she was rubbing his dick? You do know what a hand job is, right?

HIs pants were unzipped and she was rubbing his dick? You do know what a hand job is, right?

Oh, so now your defense is that she had not pulled his dick out of his pants yet...so that makes it all ok to do in front of kids.

You just keep digging the whole deeper and deeper, but damn it is fun to watch.

Not to mention I have seen strippers make dudes come without ever pulling their dick out of their pants.

Oh, so now your defense is that she had not pulled his dick out of his pants yet...so that makes it all ok to do in front of kids.
You claimed multiple times that she was giving him a handjob in the theatre. I have never received a handjob in a public place, but i have had plenty of woman sneak a crotch grab in a dark theatre, in a bar, or under the table in a rsstaurant. I would imagine that the vast majority of our nation have done things like that. Im supposed to now judge Boebert for it? Nah, that suggestion falls flat.

You claimed multiple times that she was giving him a handjob in the theatre. I have never received a handjob in a public place, but i have had plenty of woman sneak a crotch grab in a dark theatre, in a bar, or under the table in a rsstaurant. I would imagine that the vast majority of our nation have done things like that. Im supposed to now judge Boebert for it? Nah, that suggestion falls flat.

The party of morals and family values strikes again.

Thanks, this was much fun.

Forum List

Back