Rep. Lauren Boebert Wins Packed Primary After Switching Districts

I have a history degree, which apparently you do not possess. A carpet bagger moves. She didn't.

Was Hillary considered a carpetbagger when she moved to NY and ran for the Senate? Damn straight she was!
Seems like she did move.

She announced in late December that would seek another term in Congress from the solidly Republican seat after moving from the more competitive Western Slope-based district she's represented since 2021. Boebert said during the debate that she recently moved to Windsor in Weld County.

Rep. Lauren Boebert Wins Packed Primary

After Switching Districts

26 Jun 2024 `` By Cassandra MacDonald

Commentary:
Excellent!
I am enjoying the pain pain and anxiety Democrats are experiencing..
Notice what she’s wearing on her right hip. You go, girl, as the kids would say.

The people of Colorado voted this idiot back in that's on them. What has she accomplished for her state while in Congress?

Rep. Lauren Boebert Wins Packed Primary

After Switching Districts

26 Jun 2024 `` By Cassandra MacDonald

Commentary:
Excellent!
I am enjoying the pain pain and anxiety Democrats are experiencing..
Notice what she’s wearing on her right hip. You go, girl, as the kids would say.

I wish you were kidding,
There are a few from both sides of the isle that need too switch & do ,anything but Government jobs.

Boebert didn't switch districts. The popular conservative was gerrymandered our of her district. The media called it a "nonpartisan" commission. If you believe that you probably believe that old Joe is rational.

Forum List

Back