Rep. Lauren Boebert Wins Packed Primary After Switching Districts

and party is all that matters any longer.

it is why the country is going down the shitter
No, the country is going down the shitter because just like 100 years ago, with the "early progressives", they had a moment in time where they too thought they had a better way, and American's rejected them, and drove them under a rock for 100 years....They tried to hard, with too much, too fast...Just like now....So, get ready, the rock is waiting....

The winner!

1719436226421.png

Rep. Lauren Boebert Wins Packed Primary

After Switching Districts

26 Jun 2024 `` By Cassandra MacDonald

Commentary:
Excellent!
I am enjoying the pain pain and anxiety Democrats are experiencing..
Notice what she’s wearing on her right hip. You go, girl, as the kids would say.

Wait, weren't Republicans complaining about this sort of thing a few years ago?

At a children's play? You are a sick fuck..
Aww, are you unable to defend your position without falsely claiming that its a "childs play"? Maybe you shouldnt have taken your dumbass position in the first place if you need to spew lazy lies in order to make it work. :dunno:

That's what we expect form your cult.

It's the only reason you support an unfit moron like Boebert. Unless maybe you hope she is handing out Handies for every vote.

I love it when you guys tell on yourselves.

Rep. Lauren Boebert Wins Packed Primary

After Switching Districts

26 Jun 2024 `` By Cassandra MacDonald

Commentary:
Excellent!
Notice what she’s wearing on her right hip. You go, girl, as the kids would say.

She is representing a District in her State, yet the CULT45 in her can't let go.

She is representing a District in her State, yet the CULT45 in her can't let go.
She must really worry Progs. You guys have at least half your Reps in Congress follow agendas heading towards Communist ways. You need to become Democrats again.

Forum List

Back