🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: 92 Percent of Mass Shootings Since 2009 Occurred in Gun-Free Zones

The notion that criminals 'seek out' gun free zones to commit their crimes is unfounded idiocy; equally idiotic is the idea that prohibiting 'gun free zones' will prevent mass shootings.
OK... hypothetical situation here... YOU are a criminal, and you have a choice of two different homes you can break into to rob. One is mine, where you know I'll be waiting just inside the door with a .44 mag ready to make a canoe out of your skull, the other is my neighbor, who you know is a anti constitution, gun hating, progtard that is unarmed. Which house will you break into?

The answer is as obvious as the runny nose on your lying face, and everyone knows it.

Do you people EVER think about how STUPID you're going to sound before you post some of the SHIT you post?

Thank God no one shoots back. That could make a bad situation where a guy shooting at a crowd with no one shooting back into a tragedy.

Wow.
Of course, the most important reason for permitting all law-abiding citizens to carry a weapon if they want to, is that the guy contemplating a crime will then know that, even if most people in the crowd still aren't bothering to carry, probably a few are. And so he can expect a bullet from an unknown direction, pretty quickly, if he tries to commit his crime.

And so, many criminals who would have committed their crime in a known "gun-free zone", now won't try it in the first place, knowing that he might get shot immediately. Crimes will be reduced immediately, by a lot, without a shot even being fired.

The gun-haters are always loathe to mention this, even though it is the greatest benefit of letting all law-abiding citizens carry if they want to.

Forum List

Back