Report Admits Biden Canceling Keystone Pipeline Cost U.S. Up to 59,468 Jobs, $9.61 Billion in GDP

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is horrific what Biden did. Deliberately hurting American pipeline workers is not what a real America loving president would have done. However, an illegal installed Usurper would have no remorse doing it. That's exactly what Biden did.

• Up to 59,468 jobs lost per year,
  • Up to $9.6 billion of lost GDP (2011 dollars),
  • Up to $20.93 billion of lost business sales (2011 dollars),
  • Up to $6.5 billion of lost personal income (current dollars), and
  • Up to 54,651 personal income lost annually per job

Last edited:
This is horrific what Biden did. Deliberately hurting American pipeline workers is not what a real America loving president would have done. However, an illegal installed Usurper would have no remorse doing it. That's exactly what Biden did.

Pres. Biden's actions PROVE that he is definitely up for $ale to the highe$t bidder!

I REALLY like your posts like keep 'em coming!!!

Biden Canceling Keystone Pipeline Cost U.S. Up to 59,468 Jobs, $9.61 Billion in GDP​

NO WORRIES! Relax. Joe can fill those 59,000 jobs with 59,000 dishwashers from Mexico making $8.61/hour instead of $65.00/hour any time he wants and borrow another 10 billion from China on credit with high interest no problem. :smoke:

This is a bald-faced lie. Why are you posting this again? Keystone XL would only create 4,000 temporary jobs.

It didn't cost us nothing.
The new report found that the pipeline was expected to create about 50 permanent jobs once it was operational.

It also said that studies estimated the construction period would support between 16,149 and 59,468 jobs, though it said that the high-end estimate “overstates” jobs because it included jobs outside the United States.

Last edited:
It didn't cost us nothing.
The new report found that the pipeline was expected to create about 50 permanent jobs once it was operational.

It also said that studies estimated the construction period would support between 16,149 and 59,468 jobs, though it said that the high-end estimate “overstates” jobs because it included jobs outside the United States.

Business wants the cheap labor.
of course. that doesn’t mean they want to knowingly and willingly violate rhe law ans still have to pay at least min wage. So doesnkr change my point at all…plenty of legal employees out there.

i must say i am not sure where you. live, but there must be illegals working everywhere…have you called the law to report the. ever?

of course. that doesn’t mean they want to knowingly and willingly violate rhe law ans still have to pay at least min wage. So doesnkr change my point at all…plenty of legal employees out there.

i must say i am not sure where you. live, but there must be illegals working everywhere…have you called the law to report the. ever?

I live in WV. We don't have illegals working everywhere.

I live in WV. We don't have illegals working everywhere.
the employers only like cheap labor everywhere else? maybe you should get out of the mountains sometime…illegals aren’t working everywhere

the employers only like cheap labor everywhere else? maybe you should get out of the mountains sometime…illegals aren’t working everywhere

They are here working by the millions.

there are plenty of unemployed americans or a legal pathway to get aliens here to work.

Pipeline construction workers follow the work. They are a "crew". They move down the line of the pipeline route. It's temporary work. You haven't thought this through.

Pipeline maintenance is managed in real time for pressure and flow rate by computers from a central location.. that might require 20-30 permanent jobs. These claims of thousands of jobs is asinine. Laughable.

The Keystone pipeline has oil flowing through it and has for years....What you people fail to know is the name is Keystone XL, and now that was canceled due to land and water violations of native tribes.

Forum List

Back