Report: Book Reveals Biden Family Corruption,

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
The level of corruption in the biden family ranks right up there with the clinton crime family....though the clintons were connected to violence via the dixie mafia.

I am not aware of any violence connected with the bidens.

The level of corruption in the biden family ranks right up there with the clinton crime family....though the clintons were connected to violence via the dixie mafia.

Nothing like propaganda to get your juices flowing.:omg::omg::omg:

Nothing like propaganda to get your juices flowing.:omg::omg::omg:
Could I interest you in a Hunter Biden painting?

It's only a few hundred thousand dollars

1631569585657.png

I doubt anyone needs to read a book to know the bidens are crooks. And they , like the clintons don't care because they are untouchable for some reason.

Biden is the only president to ever threaten to nuke Americans.
That alone is grounds for impeachment.

Youre not AWARE of any violence by the Biden crime family because the media will not report on it like they do not report on the crimes of the rest of these rats in congress and positions of power.

Each and every member of this family...save i assume the little ones, are corrupt. Can you imagine what the parents must have been like.

Forum List

Back