Report: Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $116 billion annually; Californians, Texans, Floridians

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Dimocrats love it when Americans have to foot the bill for this.

Report: Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $116 billion annually; Californians, Texans, Floridians pay the most

A comprehensive report by the Federation for Immigration Reform (FAIR) breaks down the cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers: $115.9 billion annually.

Based on the most recent data reported in 2017, The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigrants examines the fiscal impact of illegal immigration in federal and state budgets. It also highlights which U.S. citizens pay the most: Californians, Texans and Floridians.

The estimated coast to California taxpayers for more than six million illegal immigrants and their children is more than $23 billion.

The estimated cost to Texans for the more than four million illegal immigrants and their children is nearly $11 billion.

Todays Dimocrats are willing to turn the U.S. into the worlds largest third-world country, if it would destroy Trump and American conservatives.

But they are just here for a better life...that Americans are expected to subsidize.

It's always been bullshit agitprop that illegals put more into the system than they take out

You'd have to be brain damaged or a leftist (but I repeat myself) to think some minimum wage car washers or leaf blower operators with a wife and kids could possibly add into the system more than they take out.
No way in hell!

Just think most minimum wage workers are republican. Picking strawberries or grapes get paid per pound and the rates are very good.
When I was doing taxes I did many illegals taxes and they paid them no problem. I find it is the ones, Americans, who cry the loudest to be the ones who earn the least and can't stand the competition for the jobs.

Just think most minimum wage workers are republican. Picking strawberries or grapes get paid per pound and the rates are very good.
When I was doing taxes I did many illegals taxes and they paid them no problem. I find it is the ones, Americans, who cry the loudest to be the ones who earn the least and can't stand the competition for the jobs.

So illegal labor is fine by you ?

It costs Democrats $100,000 a vote all considered. It costs them $0 when they charge taxpayers $116 billion annually. Democrats have a real scam going here.

Dimocrats love it when Americans have to foot the bill for this.

Report: Illegal immigration costs taxpayers $116 billion annually; Californians, Texans, Floridians pay the most

A comprehensive report by the Federation for Immigration Reform (FAIR) breaks down the cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers: $115.9 billion annually.

Based on the most recent data reported in 2017, The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigrants examines the fiscal impact of illegal immigration in federal and state budgets. It also highlights which U.S. citizens pay the most: Californians, Texans and Floridians.

The estimated coast to California taxpayers for more than six million illegal immigrants and their children is more than $23 billion.

The estimated cost to Texans for the more than four million illegal immigrants and their children is nearly $11 billion.
Trying to reach Democrats with REASON is a lost cause.

We must DEFEAT THEM at the ballot box so the weak will commit suicide and the stupid will try to go to war with us.

Forum List

Back