Report: Israel :*Amnesty International condemns Barak’s rejection of Syrian refugees

Israel imposes a Blockade on Gaza and that imposition of a Blockade is collective punishment on a civilian population and a war crime.

You seem really confused about what is happening today in Palestine.

Do us all a favor, take some English lessons and educate yourself about the Truth of what is happening today in Palestine.

Do us all a favor, take some comprehension courses and educate yourself . " Palestine" doesn't exist. If the Arabs had any respect for " International Law" they wouldn't have initiated the 67 War . If the Arabs had won Israel would not exist today. " Intrrnational Law" doesn't apply to Israel's existence .

What international law did the Palestinians violate?

"Intrrnational Law" doesn't apply to Israel's existence.

Of course you have to say that. Israel is illegal from top to bottom. There is nothing legal about it.

Take a course in reading comphrension. If the Arabs had won the 67 War Israel would not exist today and I doubt if we would be hearing that the Arab Nations have to comply with " International Law" Just more proof it really doesn't exist.

Tell us why the " 67 Borders" weren't O.K. with them then? They are not ( and will never) be O.K. for Israel now. :cuckoo:

Correct.

I was talking about "them" ..... Israeli juden .... :cool:

Him, you idiot, not them
read my post again
I only posted what you originally said.

Just because you went back and changed your post doesn't negate your words.

Another example of a juden lying and trying to cover up the truth. ... :doubt:

My goodness you're so dumb. Obviously the word 'them' wouldn't have made sense in the sentence. You should know English, moron

Him, you idiot, not them
read my post again

My goodness you're so dumb. Obviously the word 'them' wouldn't have made sense in the sentence. You should know English, moron
I just posted your original post exactly the way you stated it.

Then you went back and changed the word.

So how is that my fault? .... :confused:

I just posted your original post exactly the way you stated it.

Then you went back and changed the word.

So how is that my fault? .... :confused:

It's not your fault, but I corrected my mistake before I saw you post, and then you came up with your usual 'Israeli juden' crap.

"...How does a country become 'legal'?"
According the the Extreme Literalists amongst us, as of 1945, when the UN Charter was signed, the number of countries in the world and all borders were frozen forevermore, because War had suddenly been outlawed and land-acquisition through military conquest had suddenly been outlawed.

Mind you, scores of preexisting nations all around the world were entitled to keep what they already had in their possession because they had completed their own conquests BEFORE the 1945 Charter...

So anybody wanting to form a country and who needed to kick a little ass in order to pull it off - AFTER the 1945 Charter went into effect - was S(hit)-O(ut)-of-L(uck), including the Jews.

Given that the Jews had just had 6,000,000 of their own slaughtered, during a period in time when the world didn't lift a finger to stop it, and when 'international law' of the time was about as useful in saving the Jews as a roll of toilet paper, well...

The Jews decided to do what most folks would probably do after experiencing large-scale genocide efforts against them - taking their Fate and Survival into the own hands, and carving out a place for themselves in the world - challengers be damned.

When your choices are 'Survival' or 'Legality', well... Survival wins-out every time, as it must.

Any man who calls himself a man - any people who can call themselves a people - would probably have behaved in a largely similar fashion, after experiencing such a trauma.

And they're being allowed to complete the process, because The West figured they deserved a break for once, and figured they'ed earned enough latitude to finish the job.

That 'being allowed' includes The West looking the other way , with respect to Legalities, until the Jews have completed their recapture of their old lands; from river to sea.

Or so it seems to this observer.

...because War had suddenly been outlawed and land-acquisition through military conquest had suddenly been outlawed.

That is true. Israel came out of the 1948 war with no land and has none today.

That is why Israel is paranoid about its legitimacy.

"...How does a country become 'legal'?"
According the the Extreme Literalists amongst us, as of 1945, when the UN Charter was signed, the number of countries in the world and all borders were frozen forevermore, because War had suddenly been outlawed and land-acquisition through military conquest had suddenly been outlawed.

Mind you, scores of preexisting nations all around the world were entitled to keep what they already had in their possession because they had completed their own conquests BEFORE the 1945 Charter...

So anybody wanting to form a country and who needed to kick a little ass in order to pull it off - AFTER the 1945 Charter went into effect - was S(hit)-O(ut)-of-L(uck), including the Jews.

Given that the Jews had just had 6,000,000 of their own slaughtered, during a period in time when the world didn't lift a finger to stop it, and when 'international law' of the time was about as useful in saving the Jews as a roll of toilet paper, well...

The Jews decided to do what most folks would probably do after experiencing large-scale genocide efforts against them - taking their Fate and Survival into the own hands, and carving out a place for themselves in the world - challengers be damned.

When your choices are 'Survival' or 'Legality', well... Survival wins-out every time, as it must.

Any man who calls himself a man - any people who can call themselves a people - would probably have behaved in a largely similar fashion, after experiencing such a trauma.

And they're being allowed to complete the process, because The West figured they deserved a break for once, and figured they'ed earned enough latitude to finish the job.

That 'being allowed' includes The West looking the other way , with respect to Legalities, until the Jews have completed their recapture of their old lands; from river to sea.

...because War had suddenly been outlawed and land-acquisition through military conquest had suddenly been outlawed.

:lol: :lol:

This forum should be reserved for people who know what they're talking about.

So what are you doing here Tinmore? All you do is make up the same crap over and over.

Tinmore, all of Israel belongs to Israel. None of it belongs to the Palestinians. It's not their land.

So what are you doing here Tinmore? All you do is make up the same crap over and over.

Nobody has refuted my facts.

For now......only for now...... :cool:

In your dreams and only in your dreams. Things are looking better and better for Israel with the news of the peace talks today.
Naw, the Israeli juden will derail it like they always do. ... :doubt:

Nope, Israel has come up trumps with the peace talks, and Kerry is on Israel's side. The Palestinian Authority has definitely shot itself in the foot again. They never miss an opportunity to mess things up for themselves. No wonder they have always been and always will be losers. :lol:

You haven't presented any facts..

BTW , Rocco explained it you so many times. Why don't you go back and read the many conversation you've had with him about this. Actually, he's owned you many times ;)

Let me act like Tinmore:

Israel has Land.

Several posts later..

But but but, nobody refuted my facts lol !!

In your dreams and only in your dreams. Things are looking better and better for Israel with the news of the peace talks today.
Naw, the Israeli juden will derail it like they always do. ... :doubt:

Nope, Israel has come up trumps with the peace talks, and Kerry is on Israel's side. The Palestinian Authority has definitely shot itself in the foot again. They never miss an opportunity to mess things up for themselves. No wonder they have always been and always will be losers. :lol:

They've been losing for 65 years. Yet they still don't get it

BTW , Rocco explained it you so many times. Why don't you go back and read the many conversation you've had with him about this. Actually, he's owned you many times ;)

Let me act like Tinmore:

Israel has Land.

Several posts later..

Sure, a lot of smoke but nobody has refuted my facts.

Let me act like Tinmore:

Israel has Land.

Several posts later..

Sure, a lot of smoke but nobody has refuted my facts.

Again, you presented ZERO facts. Only your opinion.

However, this is a well known tactic of yours. Stop lying

Forum List

Back