🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Israeli officials 'confirm' blast in Fordo

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
UK's Times says that while Iran dubbed reports of massive explosion at secure nuclear site as propaganda; Israeli defense officials say it's unclear whether blast was result of sabotage or accident

Report: Israeli officials 'confirm' blast in Fordo - Israel News, Ynetnews

sCo_hmmthink.gif

IAEA has video cameras at Fardow, they would know if there was an explosion.

Read more: Iran denies reports of explosion at Fordow underground uranium plant | Mail Online

My husband is not hearing any reports of explosions from Iranian Radio sources he listens to. Now, as I was trying to research this I am finding talk of a possible Israeli strike against Syria, allegedly over chenical weapons threats! Sounds like that WMD threat in Iraq that was all made up! Is Israel about to launch a war against Syria? I guess it is time to occupy more land of others!

Read more: Iran denies reports of explosion at Fordow underground uranium plant | Mail Online

My husband is not hearing any reports of explosions from Iranian Radio sources he listens to. Now, as I was trying to research this I am finding talk of a possible Israeli strike against Syria, allegedly over chenical weapons threats! Sounds like that WMD threat in Iraq that was all made up! Is Israel about to launch a war against Syria? I guess it is time to occupy more land of others!

the slut is "guessing" again as she licks the ass of Assad afterall----assad is an alawite---which is something akin to SHIITE SHIT and since shiites are all revved up
against jews------she cannot wait for the gutters of tel aviv to be lined with dead jewish
babies. Sorry sherri----it is not going to happen------your shiite shit are going down---
in Syria, in Iraq, in Lebanon and even the enclaves of shit in Yemen. The pakistanis take care of their own shit. In fact sunni sadaam took care of lots of shit in Iraq ----in
the islamic way------your favorite. I was told that there were tribes of shiites living
in marshy areas in south Iraq. They lived virtually ON THE WATER----in structures
on wooden poles to keep them out of the water-----sunni sadaam ---I was told,,,
would put ELECTRICAL CHARGES across the water and electrocute them by the
hundreds in the name of ALLAH/ISA Do not feel badly ----Sadaam hated jews too--
Sadaam did have lots of poisons----even nitrogen mustard gas----do you know how that
stuff works? and what it does to children In the past 80 years the only people
known to use the stuff have been nazis and muslims

the slut is "guessing" again as she licks the ass of Assad afterall----assad is an alawite---which is something akin to SHIITE SHIT and since shiites are all revved up
against jews------she cannot wait for the gutters of tel aviv to be lined with dead jewish
babies. Sorry sherri----it is not going to happen------your shiite shit are going down---
in Syria, in Iraq, in Lebanon and even the enclaves of shit in Yemen. The pakistanis take care of their own shit. In fact sunni sadaam took care of lots of shit in Iraq ----in
the islamic way------your favorite. I was told that there were tribes of shiites living
in marshy areas in south Iraq. They lived virtually ON THE WATER----in structures
Sadaam did have lots of poisons----even nitrogen mustard gas----do you know how that

So is Nazi and Muslim snyonymous for anti-semitism, human rights violations, atrocities, genocides, Rwanda being one of recent times...Darfur another.....

So is Nazi and Muslim snyonymous for anti-semitism, human rights violations, atrocities, genocides, Rwanda being one of recent times...Darfur another.....

Jeremiah SET THEORY is so dull

Even though it's unconfirmed, it's quite possible that a mayor act of sabotage was committed because the standard procedure in case of success by those countries that want to stop terrorist Iran, is never to report the incident.

Great news if it in fact happened! :clap2:

Of course Israel can "confirm" there was a blast at the Iranian nuclear facility.

After all, they are the one's responsible for the explosion......... :cool:

I certainly hope so.

I'd hate to think we're paying those people for nothing.

"The enemies intended to repeat a Chernobyl-like disaster through selling (booby-trapped) equipment and blowing up the centrifuges at the Fordo site, but their plot was discovered and foiled by the Iranian scientists' wisdom and tact," member of the parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Abbas Ali Mansouri told FNA at the time."
Conflicting reports surround explosion at Iran?s Fordo nuclear plant

Did they talk the bomb into defusing itself?

Meanwhile, of course, Frau Sherri, that "good Christian woman," is not at all concerned with the thousands and thousands of innocent people, both Muslims and Christians, who have died in Syria. She only lives to blame something on the Israelis and/or Jews. So tell us, Frau Sherri, is it time for the Islamists to start murdering more people -- let's say in Africe -- or don't you care what they do since it doesn't involved the Jews. Let her friends kill more people in Nigeria while these people are praying in church -- and Frau Sherri closes her eyes to this.

Of course Israel can "confirm" there was a blast at the Iranian nuclear facility.

After all, they are the one's responsible for the explosion......... :cool:
Sunni Man is so naive, and that is why it was probably very easy to convince him to convert.. It would never occur to him that there are plenty of people in Iran who are disgusted with the present regime. Why don't we just wait to get further information on this explosion to see who might be responsible instead of jumping the gun and right away pointing the finger at Israel -- just like good Muslims do all the time. And, of course, Sunni Man would love Iran to get the bomb and destroy Israel. It wouldn't bother him at all that Muslims would be taken out also.
Green Party of Iran - English Page

There is no doubt that Mossad/Israel was behind the explosion.

To think differently is extremely naive......... :cool:
Evidently Sunni Man is very naive if he thinks the current regime is loved by all Iranians. Have you ever spoken to any ex Iranian Muslims here in the U,S., Sunni Man, or are they considered haram by you because they happen to be Shiites which your newly adopted brethren are always trying to kill?

Evidently Sunni Man is very naive if he thinks the current regime is loved by all Iranians. Have you ever spoken to any ex Iranian Muslims here in the U,S., Sunni Man, or are they considered haram by you because they happen to be Shiites which your newly adopted brethren are always trying to kill?

There is no doubt that many counties would be involved in such an operation including the Iranian resistance movement:cool:

Israel will not open up a war against syria unless chimical or biological weapon will be transfered into Lebanon.

Seriously, it is all about "occupying lands" with you? I'd say you're obssessed with the idea.

Maybe. Maybe not. Only they know.

Personally, I hold my hopes up:eusa_angel:

As the saying goes- "If the world won't make justice for Jews, then HaShem will. And if by any case HaShem does not. Well, then....The Mossad will"

Forum List

Back