Report: President Trump predicts he will appoint 4 SC justices

If Democrats gain control I predict zero since they will follow the Republican precedent.
Exactly... the McConnell Rule — no more than 2 replacements per president.
It appears to me whoever has control makes the rules. Each party is going to do what ever is politically expedient.
There has been a a growing disregard for established rules and conduct that is disturbing. The Republicans stole a SCTUS appointment. What kind of precedent does that set?
Don't get me started again. When I turned on the 6 o'clock news last night, after spending the afternoon bitching about the Republicans stealing a SCTUS appointment, there large as life was Chuck Schumer saying the Dems are going to do the same thing (if they can manage it). They're fixin' to try, anyway.
I'm disgusted with all of them at this point. It is time someone started knocking heads together in that Senate Chamber.

Exactly... the McConnell Rule — no more than 2 replacements per president
The Trump rule....he makes the rules....
LOL

Not if Democrats take the Senate, he doesn’t.
It’ll never happen. It’s just a question of how many of the 25 dimocrat seats go bye-bye. Heard a dim on Morning Joke today speculate 10!

The left is fucked and very deservedly so.

Thank you Hillary and Trump voters for saving America.

If Democrats gain control I predict zero since they will follow the Republican precedent.
It appears to me whoever has control makes the rules. Each party is going to do what ever is politically expedient.
There has been a a growing disregard for established rules and conduct that is disturbing. The Republicans stole a SCTUS appointment. What kind of precedent does that set?
Don't get me started again. When I turned on the 6 o'clock news last night, after spending the afternoon bitching about the Republicans stealing a SCTUS appointment, there large as life was Chuck Schumer saying the Dems are going to do the same thing (if they can manage it). They're fixin' to try, anyway.
I'm disgusted with all of them at this point. It is time someone started knocking heads together in that Senate Chamber.
I sm angry enough over what the Republicans did to want the Dems to do the same thing. But that isnt going to solve anything is it? Just take us further down the wrong road.

Coming from the putz who said Pence would be the tie breaking vote in the Senate should Democrats gain 2 seats and take control of the Senate, I take your objections as a vote of confidence it can happen.
Awwwwww fauny....when will you learn that I'm always right?...when will you finally understand and realize that I know more than you?...how many times do my predictions have to be shown to be spot on for you to wake up and believe?...

I sm angry enough over what the Republicans did to want the Dems to do the same thing. But that isnt going to solve anything is it? Just take us further down the wrong road.
I understand the feeling. But yeah, I think it does just take us further down the wrong road.

They did not steal a SCOTUS appointment.....they followed decades old senate rules and procedure...the dems would have done the same damn thing if the situation were reversed and you know it so stop crying....crocodile tears of a snowflake...give me a break...
Bullshit. There no Senate rule that stated the Senate could shut down confirmation hearings on USSC vacancies with almost a year to go in a sitting president’s second term to let the voter’s decide on who the next appointer should be.

Coming from the putz who said Pence would be the tie breaking vote in the Senate should Democrats gain 2 seats and take control of the Senate, I take your objections as a vote of confidence it can happen.
Awwwwww fauny....when will you learn that I'm always right?...when will you finally understand and realize that I know more than you?...how many times do my predictions have to be shown to be spot on for you to wake up and believe?...
LOLOL

Moron, with 2 Independents caucusing with the Democrats, you said 51 was not enough to control the Senate.

Get this.... you were wrong. That means you’re also wrong when you ridiculously claim you’re never wrong.

Then there was the time you idiotically claimed Flynn had not officially pled guilty since he offered his guilty plea to a Grand Jury and not to a judge in open Court. Dayam, that one was monumentally wrong.

:lmao:

I understand the feeling. But yeah, I think it does just take us further down the wrong road.
It'd be wonderful if we didn't go down that "wrong road" AND the republicans learned from that and followed suit instead of the slime bag way they have of doing things. McConnell is pure slime inho

Bullshit. There no Senate rule that stated the Senate could shut down confirmation hearings on USSC vacancies with almost a year to go in a sitting president’s second term to let the voter’s decide on who the next appointer should be
Its up to the majority to set time and date for judicial appointment hearings and it is perfectly proper to delay a hearing during a presidential campaign until after the election....sorry but that's the way it is....It benefits the winner whether it was Trump or the would be Hillary....why should the outgoing president be allowed to take that appointment away from Trump or Hillary on his way out the door?
Don't be such a hypocrite...if the situation were reversed you would be silent....

Moron, with 2 Independents caucusing with the Democrats, you said 51 was not enough to control the Senate.

Get this.... you were wrong. That means you’re also wrong when you ridiculously claim you’re never wrong.

Then there was the time you idiotically claimed Flynn had not officially pled guilty since he offered his guilty plea to a Grand Jury and not to a judge in open Court. Dayam, that one was monumentally wrong.
Your memory is as whacked as you are....I'll give you my mistake on the senate and I stand corrected on that point but...
I said Flynn will walk...he will not be sentenced and he hasn't been...when he is I'll be here waiting for you...until then its still up in the air...

Bullshit. There no Senate rule that stated the Senate could shut down confirmation hearings on USSC vacancies with almost a year to go in a sitting president’s second term to let the voter’s decide on who the next appointer should be
Its up to the majority to set time and date for judicial appointment hearings and it is perfectly proper to delay a hearing during a presidential campaign until after the election....sorry but that's the way it is....It benefits the winner whether it was Trump or the would be Hillary....why should the outgoing president be allowed to take that appointment away from Trump or Hillary on his way out the door?
Don't be such a hypocrite...if the situation were reversed you would be silent....
Holding off a hearing until after an election is not what McConnell did. McConnell held off hearings until Obama was out of office. There is no such Senate rule for that. And by “out going president,” you mean a president with still more than 10% of his presidency ahead of him. That’s not what the people voted for when they voted for Obama in 2012 to be president. And don’t think you can pawn off the guilt of Republicans with your unprovable idiocy that Democrats would do the same because Democrats never did that. They even held hearings for Reagan during his final year in office.

Holding off a hearing until after an election is not what McConnell did. McConnell held off hearings until Obama was out of office. There is no such Senate rule for that
Its not a written rule but it is proper to wait in my opinion...Obama was leaving office...we had a new president...that president deserves that pick...Obama had two stop crying....

Your memory is as whacked as you are....I'll give you my mistake on the senate and I stand corrected on that point but...
I said Flynn will walk...he will not be sentenced and he hasn't been...when he is I'll be here waiting for you...until then its still up in the air...
Fucking moron, you said he hadn’t formally pled guilty because he pled guilty to a Gramd Jury and not a judge in open court...
What indictment? Flynn plead guilty. He's convicted and awaiting sentencing.
Really? where is he waiting? A plea of guilt in a grand jury means zip zero nada until he stands before a judge...Grand jury's do not have a sitting judge...a courtroom is where he will face punishment if convicted...

2s0blvo.jpg

Fucking moron, you said he hadn’t formally pled guilty because he pled guilty to a Gramd Jury and not a judge in open court...
I said he will not go to jail or be sentenced for a crime because he hasn't broken any laws.....Mueller has delayed his sentencing twice...not because he has info on Trump but because Mueller knows Flynn did nothing wrong...Flynn will walk...

Only way he'll replace Ginsberg is when they put her in a bodybag and wheel her out on a stretcher

I have to agree. Last time I saw that old bag she looked like a corpse. Hell she fell asleep at the State of the Union address.

Woman seriously needs to retire before she dies all over her desk. Good Lord.

Holding off a hearing until after an election is not what McConnell did. McConnell held off hearings until Obama was out of office. There is no such Senate rule for that
Its not a written rule but it is proper to wait in my opinion...Obama was leaving office...we had a new president...that president deserves that pick...Obama had two stop crying....
Still bullshit. No Senate in the history of this country ever held off hearings with 10 months to go in a president’s term. Ever.

So what you’re idiotically claiming is an unwritten rule is actually something not in existence until McConnell did it.

But it’s a rule now. So now Democrats can hold off confirmation hearings for six years should Trump be in office and Democrats controlled the Senate that long.

I said he will not go to jail or be sentenced for a crime because he hasn't broken any laws.....Mueller has delayed his sentencing twice...not because he has info on Trump but because Mueller knows Flynn did nothing wrong...Flynn will walk...
Fucking moron.... I just quoted you where you said his guilty plea means nothing because it was to a Grand Jury and not a judge in a courtroom.

Exactly how big of a fucking moron are you? :dunno:

And you were wrong as I went on to educate you that Flynn has indeed pled guilty to a sitting judge in a courtroom.

:dance:

Four!!! :3::3::ack-1:

Well that is doing to do nothing to reduce the suicide rate!:bye1: Worried about the regular members that lurk in the ENVIRONMENT forum......the climate crusaders. All radical progressives. All nowhere to be found in the past 24 hours.......hope there were no razor blades around the house.

Forum List

Back