Report: President Trump predicts he will appoint 4 SC justices

REPORT: POTUS Trump Privately Predicts He Will Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices - ZINGS SOTOMAYOR

Man that would be WONDERFUL! Because he is already halfway there! I predict Breyer will die sooner than later as well so. Maybe 4 maybe 5!
Not if Democrats win the Senate in November.
You SERIOUSLY think that's going to happen? I can see dems taking the house but the senate? No way....WAY to many seats they are defending where GOP should win hands down....Missouri,Indiana,WV,ND etc etc...
I can certainly see Democrats taking the Senate now. Yesterday was a wake up call for Democrats as to the urgency of controlling the Senate to prevent Trump from appointing any more Supreme Court justices after Kennedy’s replacement. Democrats need to gain only 2 seats and between yesterday’s wake up call and Democrats already flipping a Senate seat in very red Alabama, I’d say they have a shot.

If Democrats gain control I predict zero since they will follow the Republican precedent.
Dems taking the Senate is not going to happen. No way. No how.
I think the Dems taking the senate is unlikely this election cycle. However, I'm not going to bet the farm on any election.

I can certainly see Democrats taking the Senate now. Yesterday was a wake up call for Democrats as to the urgency of controlling the Senate to prevent Trump from appointing any more Supreme Court justices after Kennedy’s replacement. Democrats need to gain only 2 seats and between yesterday’s wake up call and Democrats already flipping a Senate seat in very red Alabama, I’d say they have a shot.
Not a chance...the dems won't take congress or the senate...they have blown it...they are running pure commies against rational republicans....they really messed up by going ballistic over Trump....calling for impeachment and harassing Trump supporters at rally's....no way the dems win in November....

REPORT: POTUS Trump Privately Predicts He Will Appoint 4 Supreme Court Justices - ZINGS SOTOMAYOR

Man that would be WONDERFUL! Because he is already halfway there! I predict Breyer will die sooner than later as well so. Maybe 4 maybe 5!
Not if Democrats win the Senate in November.
You SERIOUSLY think that's going to happen? I can see dems taking the house but the senate? No way....WAY to many seats they are defending where GOP should win hands down....Missouri,Indiana,WV,ND etc etc...

If Democrats gain control I predict zero since they will follow the Republican precedent.
Dems taking the Senate is not going to happen. No way. No how.
LOLOL

Sure. That’s what the left said about Trump in 2016 and the right said about Jones in 2017.

Everything changed yesterday. Republicans are happy now with Kennedy stepping down and complacent; while Democrats are pissed and energized and now have s sense of urgency. Plus the history of opposition party’s typically gaining seats in mid-terms, I can definitely see Democrats gaining 2 seats now.

It’s possible Thomas could decide it’s good time to hang up the robe for good and though she doesn’t want to leave with Trump or any Republican as President Ginsburg might not be able to hold on especially if Trump should get re-elected in 2020.

Not a chance...the dems won't take congress or the senate...they have blown it...they are running pure commies against rational republicans....they really messed up by going ballistic over Trump....calling for impeachment and harassing Trump supporters at rally's....no way the dems win in November....
LOL

Yeah, that logic sure worked well or the right in Alabama.

Exactly... the McConnell Rule — no more than 2 replacements per president.
It appears to me whoever has control makes the rules. Each party is going to do what ever is politically expedient.
There has been a a growing disregard for established rules and conduct that is disturbing. The Republicans stole a SCTUS appointment. What kind of precedent does that set?

It appears to me whoever has control makes the rules. Each party is going to do what ever is politically expedient.
There has been a a growing disregard for established rules and conduct that is disturbing. The Republicans stole a SCTUS appointment. What kind of precedent does that set?
Each party in power will do whatever is politically expedient now.

They did not steal a SCOTUS appointment.....they followed decades old senate rules and procedure...the dems would have done the same damn thing if the situation were reversed and you know it so stop crying....crocodile tears of a snowflake...give me a break...

Them crying extra hard when it is done to them.

Forum List

Back