Report: Putin to have cancer surgery within days

tsar is dead and his ulus , one way or another . and they all will pay !!

If the Pootin regime falls, all those responsible for the war crimes will be held responsible. Not since Hitler and Nazi Germany have we have a butcherous regime like Pootin's.

If the Pootin regime falls, all those responsible for the war crimes will be held responsible. Not since Hitler and Nazi Germany have we have a butcherous regime like Pootin's.

Firstly take to responsibility all those who invented SCAMdemic 1984 and mandated the deadly 'jab'

Geesshh...I hope they don't cut one of the doubles?
Only idiots can't grasp Biden, Putin, Zelensky & CO are the same team and do together the Great Reset.
Otherwise why Putin uses only 20% his troops and less as 15% of effective weapons?

+1, they all will pay

Don't trust presstitutes

6223deefd78fb2ff9af5b252329c1dd2--people-lie-trust-issues.jpg
03A01330-38CA-48A9-9CFD-661867AFC2CA.jpeg

I hope it metastasized a while back and is now terminal, inoperable and that it kills him swiftly.
i dont know if its true .... but i fear he may feel he has nothing to lose and that may make him even more unstable ... monsters like him have no problem with killing millions .

I'm not sure this is true.

When there was first talk of using the FOAB and nuclear weapons, most of the Western press did not cover it except for the Murdoch owned press and RT.

They may want people to believe Putin is crazy and unhinged to scare.

i dont know if its true .... but i fear he may feel he has nothing to lose and that may make him even more unstable ... monsters like him have no problem with killing millions .
Thus the quick part. I want him in a coma immediately. And dead right after that.

Eww. That’s evil. You are, apparently, not a nice person. I’m like all shocked and appalled and stuff.

If you were alive in the days of WWII, you’d probably be all courteous to Hitler if he came down with cancer. Send him a get well card. Send him some chicken soup. Pray for his quick recovery. Yep. You’re evil.

*yawn*

You are entitled to your opinion, even if you are wrong.

I'm not sure this is true.

When there was first talk of using the FOAB and nuclear weapons, most of the Western press did not cover it except for the Murdoch owned press and RT.

They may want people to believe Putin is crazy and unhinged to scare.
He is crazy and unhinged.

*yawn*

You are entitled to your opinion, even if you are wrong.
But of course, I’m right. Fuck Putin. Oh, and you have the right to make amends. Recognize that Putin is an evil murderous motherfucker. Admit it. Proclaim it. Condemn it. And join me in praying to our just and merciful God that Putin be smitten. Swiftly. His death is overdue.

But of course, I’m right. Fuck Putin. Oh, and you have the right to make amends. Recognize that Putin is an evil murderous motherfucker. Admit it. Proclaim it. Condemn it. And join me in praying to our just and merciful God that Putin be smitten. Swiftly. His death is overdue.

Calm down or you will have a heart attack! wow!

Frankly, the only one who sounds like a psychopath is you! look at you! Never mind Putin!

You truly sound deranged!:cuckoo:

Frankly, the only one who sounds like a psychopath is you! look at you! Never mind Putin!

Stop suck in Putin’s little red dick. You might sound normal without his cock stuck between your teeth. And oh, by the way, gfy. If the day ever comes when I want your advice, I will give it to you. Until then, stfu.

thats a very troubling scenario .
There better be someone in the Kremlin who will stop Pootin...or Moscow will end up being a very deep crater.

Pootin has pushed the world to the brink. Does he understand that if his army cannot defeat the tiny Ukranian military...NATO would clean the Russian military's clock.

You look pretty bad. Are you defending Putin? Who cares about some random guy on the internet? It's not like he's a world leader. And anyways, why would it mateer if he "sounds like a psychopath"? Does that cause civilians to die? Does it cause the suffering of millions? Do you even care?

Forum List

Back