Report: US have boots on the ground in Ukraine

Well then you better not vote for D or an R this election as they both will keep on doing it
I know Mitch will go there. That was a moment. While I see my southern border a sieve. What a waste of massive resources. And the suffering of the peasants of course means nothing.

...Putin, being a liberal in his outlook, is incapable of comprehending the evil that he faces. He still thinks it is just a misunderstanding that can be resolved diplomatically. Consequently, he doesn’t use the force at his disposal to end the conflict, as he thinks that a demonstration of Russian force would prevent a diplomatic solution. By refusing to bring the conflict to an end in a military victory, Putin provides Washington the time it needs to further expand the war and bases surrounding Russia. The limited go-slow war has proven to be a strategic blunder for the Kremlin. If wider war breaks out, the Kremlin’s limited mobilization will leave Russia with insufficient troops to protect the country’s borders, thus forcing the use of nuclear weapons. It seems Russia’s “limited military operation” was undertaken without thought of its consequences.

As Washington seems more determined to prevail over Russia (and China) than to avoid nuclear war, the outlook is dismal.

MAGA wasn’t running the country when the war broke out. :cuckoo:

Yet MAGA was still giving them all sorts of money and aid before the war broke out...you do know they were country before the war....right?

And of course the irony of it all is that just a few weeks ago these same people were whining about no accountability for the weapons we were sending over there...now they find out there is so they have to change their tactics.
Exactly. So here are inspections and now it’s “boots on the ground!” :eek:

Forum List

Back