Republican Congressman Believe Fake Video of Man Hanging from UH-60

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The video is of someone attached to a chest harness, but Republicans, including the notorious carnival barker Ted Cruz (R-TX, where else?) have spread the claim the Taliban was flying this Blackhawk with an Afghan interpreter hanging below it.

My God these people will believe anything, just like their Lord and Savior, Donald John Trump.

“This horrifying image encapsulates Joe Biden’s Afghanistan catastrophe: The Taliban hanging a man from an American Blackhawk helicopter,” Cruz tweeted late on Monday night, adding: “Tragic. Unimaginable.”

The video Cruz shared has been viewed almost 2 million times already.

Rep. Jason Smith from Missouri, followed his Republican colleague in falsely using the video to critique the Biden administration.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw also shared the video, asking: “In what f***ing world was it a good idea to just hand over a country to these people.”
Right-wing pastor Greg Locke, who has repeatedly espoused QAnon conspiracies from the pulpit and who claims former President Donald Trump is the legitimate winner of last year’s election, tweeted:

“The Taliban is literally hanging people from American helicopters that Biden gave them. Anyone still supporting this fraudulent fool is either lying or is straight up evil.”

No, the Taliban Did Not Just Hang an Interpreter From a US Helicopter

You are expecting a lot out of a Senator. Now I say this not just questioning the intelligence of Ted Cruz. Maybe the halls of Congress should be checked for some sort of brain eating virus.

Not a surprise. In fact, I expected nothing less.
It debunked nothing, you braindead dumbfuck.
Its "debunk" is the guy had a harness on. Which means nothing.
You should learn to post articles with actual substance like pk posted ;)

Where's the rest of the video showing the person trying to hang a flag? :blahblah:

From my link. The real important part is bolded.

"Afghan pilot flying this is someone I have known over the years," Sarwary wrote on Twitter. "He was trained in the US and UAE, he confirmed to me that he flew the Blackhawk helicopter. Taliban fighter seen here was trying to install Taliban flag from air but it didn’t work in the end."

The video is of someone attached to a chest harness, but Republicans, including the notorious carnival barker Ted Cruz (R-TX, where else?) have spread the claim the Taliban was flying this Blackhawk with an Afghan interpreter hanging below it.

My God these people will believe anything, just like their Lord and Savior, Donald John Trump.

“This horrifying image encapsulates Joe Biden’s Afghanistan catastrophe: The Taliban hanging a man from an American Blackhawk helicopter,” Cruz tweeted late on Monday night, adding: “Tragic. Unimaginable.”

Rep. Jason Smith from Missouri, followed his Republican colleague in falsely using the video to critique the Biden administration.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw also shared the video, asking: “In what f***ing world was it a good idea to just hand over a country to these people.”
Right-wing pastor Greg Locke, who has repeatedly espoused QAnon conspiracies from the pulpit and who claims former President Donald Trump is the legitimate winner of last year’s election, tweeted:

“The Taliban is literally hanging people from American helicopters that Biden gave them. Anyone still supporting this fraudulent fool is either lying or is straight up evil.”

Biden lied about NOT leaving Americans in Afghanistan.

From my link. The real important part is bolded.

"Afghan pilot flying this is someone I have known over the years," Sarwary wrote on Twitter. "He was trained in the US and UAE, he confirmed to me that he flew the Blackhawk helicopter. Taliban fighter seen here was trying to install Taliban flag from air but it didn’t work in the end."
That proves what?

Where is the rest of the video?

VICE NEWS? Do you have a more credible link?

Forum List

Back