Republican Congressman Buys $3 Million Yacht After Voting For #GOPTaxScam

I sure hope you didn’t vote for John Kerry. Oh, right, I forgot. When it’s a Democrat it’s different

So.....John Kerry voted for Trump's tax scam????

I mean only an idiot would bring up Kerry on a thread about last years' tax scam...Are you an idiot???

I sure hope you didn’t vote for John Kerry. Oh, right, I forgot. When it’s a Democrat it’s different

I mean only an idiot would bring up Kerry on a thread about last years' tax scam...Are you an idiot???

He didnt need to vote for it.
He just hides his yacht out of state to avoid paying taxes on it.

/----/ Kerry wasn't in office to vote, so it's a stupid question. BTW when will Kerry pay his fair share of taxes on his yacht?

Why would a wealthy Congressman treat himself to a luxurious yacht you say?

The answer is simple and why we call the tax bill the #GOPTaxScam. The wealthy are lavished with massive tax breaks, thus they can afford another yacht or two.

Buchanan’s net-worth is nearly $74 million and the #GOPTaxScam will save him a whopping $2.1 million. That’s a great down payment for a yacht that’s worth over $3 million.

Do you think Buchanan had a vested interest in voting for the tax scam bill?

Republican Congressman Bought Yacht Worth Over $3 Million, After Voting For The #GOPTaxScam

So?

I wonder if they have a poop deck?
Only if it's docked in San Francisco...

What does that have to do with somebody buying the yacht?

The answer is simple and why we call the tax bill the #GOPTaxScam. The wealthy are lavished with massive tax breaks, thus they can afford another yacht or two.

Buchanan’s net-worth is nearly $74 million and the #GOPTaxScam will save him a whopping $2.1 million. That’s a great down payment for a yacht that’s worth over $3 million.

Republican Congressman Bought Yacht Worth Over $3 Million, After Voting For The #GOPTaxScam

It's not because of the tax cut. It's because he did a great job serving Americans. Great deeds demand rewards.

Wow, the left is desperate for anything. To buy a yacht worth $3Million, you have to have $3Million........he didn't get it off of the tax plan.....what planet do you guys live on? I never see you guys bitch about Al Gore's house or John Kerry's......I wonder why???

What does that have to do with somebody buying the yacht?
/-----/ Because Double Standard Libtards have no problem with a democRAT buying a Yacht then avoiding paying his fair share of taxes , but let a Republican do it then the earth will spin out of orbit.
John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of ...
John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State | HuffPost
Jul 23, 2010 - BOSTON (AP) — Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family’s new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State. ... He would also have to pay $70,000 in annual excise taxes. ..
ctpkerryyacht.jpg

Forum List

Back