Checklist for Republican Primary Voters

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Tired of all the whining?

Why does my "Republican" Senator/Congressman always side with the Democrats?

Well, because y'all voted for him.

What you need is an AUTHENTIC CONSERVATIVE CHECKLIST to make sure you are not voting in yet another supporter of Joe Biden disguised as a "Republican."

1. Any history of opposing new spending and/or cutting existing spending
2. Supporter of School Vouchers, period, no wiggle room for "charter" etc. Public education money goes where the kid goes.
3. Support total termination of all spending related to the Co2 Fraud also known as Global "Warming"
4. Support for shutting down all US owned foreign located "bio labs"
5. Willing to blame REPUBLICANS for spending/debt/deficit issue. Those who just blame "Democrats" are part of the problem
6. Identifies "neocons" or Zionist Fascists as THE PROBLEM within the GOP. Those who don't ARE THE PROBLEM.

Tired of all the whining?

Why does my "Republican" Senator/Congressman always side with the Democrats?

Well, because y'all voted for him.

What you need is an AUTHENTIC CONSERVATIVE CHECKLIST to make sure you are not voting in yet another supporter of Joe Biden disguised as a "Republican."

1. Any history of opposing new spending and/or cutting existing spending
2. Supporter of School Vouchers, period, no wiggle room for "charter" etc. Public education money goes where the kid goes.
3. Support total termination of all spending related to the Co2 Fraud also known as Global "Warming"
4. Support for shutting down all US owned foreign located "bio labs"
5. Willing to blame REPUBLICANS for spending/debt/deficit issue. Those who just blame "Democrats" are part of the problem
6. Identifies "neocons" or Zionist Fascists as THE PROBLEM within the GOP. Those who don't ARE THE PROBLEM.

My Senator is Ron Johnson and my Congressman is Derek Van Orden.

Neither one of them side with Democrats.

My Senator is Ron Johnson and my Congressman is Derek Van Orden.

Neither one of them side with Democrats.

Yeah, they are OK, but WI is filled with RINOs aka Paul Ryan.

Forum List

Back