Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Sure, every time I walk into one of their stores and see them being impolite to other people of color. I had one incident where a Hispanic asked to used the bathroom, and this guy went on a ten minute tirade about "illegals". Like his new MAGAt buddies wouldn't put his ass on the second boat out.

And so from this, you know that all Asian business owners are just trying to be accepted by the white man?

He got his sissy ass pushed into the rack.

That's your evidence? He tries to stop Brown from stealing his merchandise but you think Brown pushed him because of an assumed insult?

You're not very good at critical thinking, are you? The video clearly shows Patel trying to stop Brown from leaving with his merchandise. At one point Patel moves to block the door; this is when Brown shoves him into the chip rack to get him out of the way. But it doesn't end there; after Patel regains his footing, Brown then advances on Patel threateningly to back him off. When Patel does back off, he turns and goes out the door.

Brown shoved Patel because Patel was trying to stop him and got in his way.
Because the call didn't come from Apu or any of his employees. It came from a customer

That doesn't answer the question. On what basis do you assume that was his reason for not calling the cops?

Has anyone even bothered to ask the guy why he didn't call the cops? Or is this yet another canard from the documentary?

Did the documentary maker talk to Patel? Did he at least ask to talk to Patel? If not, why not? And if not, is he the one who started this narrative painting Patel as the bad guy?
Yes, they put out the second video and didn't tell anyone about the first one.
So from this you know they didn't publicize it because they didn't want it seen?

Now, do you have a link to the video that shows the encounter between Brown and Wilson?

You're not very good at critical thinking, are you? The video clearly shows Patel trying to stop Brown from leaving with his merchandise. At one point Patel moves to block the door; this is when Brown shoves him into the chip rack to get him out of the way. But it doesn't end there; after Patel regains his footing, Brown then advances on Patel threateningly to back him off. When Patel does back off, he turns and goes out the door.

Okay, that's your interpretation. My interpretation is that he just pushed Apu into the chip rack and left. Apu probably shouldn't have called him that name.

Okay, that's your interpretation. My interpretation is that he just pushed Apu into the chip rack and left.

It's in the documentary for Christ's sake. In the documentary at about 00:38:00 they show the clip from store surveillance of Brown trying to leave the store and the store owner trying to stop him. The owner attempts to block the door and Brown pushes Patel into the rack. Patel then goes to continue to try and stop Brown or get his merchandise back. At this point is when Brown bows up and advances on Patel to get him to back down. Patel backs down and THAT is when Brown leaves the store.

Before posting this I went ahead and watched Stranger Fruit and as I alluded to in my previous post, it is extremely biased and lopsided.

First, the alleged drug exchange. Apparently Brown went there to exchange dope for cigars, that seems to be how everyone on both sides views that. However, the documentary maker paints a somewhat contradictory picture here at this point. The picture he paints is of Brown going there to exchange dope for the cigars but simply explains away Brown leaving without the cigars as him putting them on "layaway". But Brown had the bag in his hand and was preparing to leave with them. The surveillance video shows him turning around and putting the bag back on the counter but only after one of the clerks said something to him.

There is also a wrinkle in the account by Dorian Johnson of the initial interaction between Brown and Wilson. According to him, Wilson reached out with his left hand and grabbed Brown by the neck. There was a brief struggle and then suddenly, Wilson has his firearm in the same hand pointing it at Brown. This means he would have had to let go of Brown to grab his pistol.

This really doesn't make sense because Wilson's firearm was on his right side. Why wouldn't he grab the pistol with his right hand while maintaining his hold on Brown with his left?

There are other points in the documentary that are conflicting, outright assumption as to the motives of the police dept. and half-assed explanations that did not take into account all details and factors.
Apu probably shouldn't have called him that name.
What name?

Now, do you have a link to the video that shows the encounter between Brown and Wilson?

And, on what basis do you assume that was his reason for not calling the cops?

And, what did I lie about?

And, how was I gaslighting?

Before posting this I went ahead and watched Stranger Fruit and as I alluded to in my previous post, it is extremely biased and lopsided.

In short, it doesn't tell the story you want to hear. Got it.

No, we just have a dead body with 8 holes in it and a racist, lying cop. Draw your own conclusions.

The people of Ferguson did.

In short, it doesn't tell the story you want to hear. Got it.
Or, it told you the story you want to hear.

I'm not the one who keeps ignoring and confusing details of the case and resorting to insults. For example, saying that Brown did not further threaten Patel after pushing him into the rack when that clip was played in the fucking documentary you keep praising showing Brown doing exactly that. You don't even remember details of the video you're pushing.
No, we just have a dead body with 8 holes in it and a racist, lying cop. Draw your own conclusions.

I have. Though not based on your premise.
The people of Ferguson did.

Did they overlook Brown threatening Patel too?

Or, it told you the story you want to hear.

Actually, one that made sense, because the Furgeson PD story never did make a lick of sense.

Did they overlook Brown threatening Patel too?

I think they were sick of his store dealing drugs to the neighborhood. It was burned down during the riots, so hopefully Apu got his insurance money and a "Don't come back" message.

Actually, one that made sense, because the Furgeson PD story never did make a lick of sense.

Well, it's not going to make sense if you insist on overlooking, ignoring or lying about certain details like the cigars being in a bag when they weren't. It's also not going to make sense if you insist on conflating things like saying Brown was murdered for jaywalking when he wasn't.
I think they were sick of his store dealing drugs to the neighborhood.

But the exchange with Brown never happened. Besides, I thought you said they were receiving drugs as payment for merchandise. Beyond that, is there evidence they were dealing? I'm betting there isn't.
It was burned down during the riots, so hopefully Apu got his insurance money and a "Don't come back" message.
I don't believe that's quite true. It was vandalized during the riots and was boarded up for a time but I don't believe it was burned out. The building is still standing, has a new owner and a new name: Elite Market and Grill.

Well, it's not going to make sense if you insist on overlooking, ignoring or lying about certain details like the cigars being in a bag when they weren't. It's also not going to make sense if you insist on conflating things like saying Brown was murdered for jaywalking when he wasn't.
except that's exactly what happened. A thug cop escalated a jaywalking into a lethal use of force scenario.

I don't believe that's quite true. It was vandalized during the riots and was boarded up for a time but I don't believe it was burned out. The building is still standing, has a new owner and a new name: Elite Market and Grill.
Point is, Apu is out of there... and good riddance.

It's in the documentary for Christ's sake. In the documentary at about 00:38:00 they show the clip from store surveillance of Brown trying to leave the store and the store owner trying to stop him. The owner attempts to block the door and Brown pushes Patel into the rack. Patel then goes to continue to try and stop Brown or get his merchandise back. At this point is when Brown bows up and advances on Patel to get him to back down. Patel backs down and THAT is when Brown leaves the store.

First, the alleged drug exchange. Apparently Brown went there to exchange dope for cigars, that seems to be how everyone on both sides views that. However, the documentary maker paints a somewhat contradictory picture here at this point. The picture he paints is of Brown going there to exchange dope for the cigars but simply explains away Brown leaving without the cigars as him putting them on "layaway". But Brown had the bag in his hand and was preparing to leave with them. The surveillance video shows him turning around and putting the bag back on the counter but only after one of the clerks said something to him.

There is also a wrinkle in the account by Dorian Johnson of the initial interaction between Brown and Wilson. According to him, Wilson reached out with his left hand and grabbed Brown by the neck. There was a brief struggle and then suddenly, Wilson has his firearm in the same hand pointing it at Brown. This means he would have had to let go of Brown to grab his pistol.

This really doesn't make sense because Wilson's firearm was on his right side. Why wouldn't he grab the pistol with his right hand while maintaining his hold on Brown with his left?

There are other points in the documentary that are conflicting, outright assumption as to the motives of the police dept. and half-assed explanations that did not take into account all details and factors.

What name?

And, on what basis do you assume that was his reason for not calling the cops?

And, what did I lie about?

And, how was I gaslighting?
Stranger Fruit has been debunked and here is a video showing the full footage.

All sorts of forensic evidence and documentation of the evidence is there and I have provided many of it in this thread. But some, refuse to read any of it and resort to dangerous speculation and illogical bias.

except that's exactly what happened. A thug cop escalated a jaywalking into a lethal use of force scenario.

No, he didn't. When Wilson confronted them for walking down the street, that's when he spotted the cigars in Brown's hand and that is when things started to escalate. It only got physical though when Brown decided to start beating on Wilson while he was in the cruiser.
Point is, Apu is out of there... and good riddance.
I thought you said Patel was not aware of the dope-for-merchandise scheme. You also said he didn't call the cops - the action which ultimately led to Brown's death. So if he was not aware of the drug exchanges and he did not call the cops on Brown, I'm having a hard time understanding just why you hate this guy so much.

Other than that, can I assume you have no evidence the store was dealing drugs?

No, he didn't. When Wilson confronted them for walking down the street, that's when he spotted the cigars in Brown's hand and that is when things started to escalate. It only got physical though when Brown decided to start beating on Wilson while he was in the cruiser.
Oh, that's when Brown handed his cigars off and put a beatdown on him and tried to get his gun with his four arms.

I thought you said Patel was not aware of the dope-for-merchandise scheme. You also said he didn't call the cops - the action which ultimately led to Brown's death. So if he was not aware of the drug exchanges and he did not call the cops on Brown, I'm having a hard time understanding just why you hate this guy so much.
Because he seems like a real piece of shit.

All sorts of forensic evidence and documentation of the evidence is there and I have provided many of it in this thread. But some, refuse to read any of it and resort to dangerous speculation and illogical bias.
Unarmed kid with eight bullet holes in him, one on the top of his head.
14 witnesses said he had his hands up.
Police lied about what the relationship between the store and the victim was. (and a lot of other stuff.)

Oh, that's when Brown handed his cigars off and put a beatdown on him and tried to get his gun with his four arms.

What?
Because he seems like a real piece of shit.

So then, your hatred of him has nothing to do with the later events involving Wilson and Brown but rather, your prejudice. Does that about sum it up?
Unarmed kid with eight bullet holes in him, one on the top of his head.
14 witnesses said he had his hands up.

Some of those same witnesses claimed "Hands, up don't shoot" but that turned out to be a hoax.
Police lied about what the relationship between the store and the victim was. (and a lot of other stuff.)
And what was that relationship?

Last edited:
So then, your hatred of him has nothing to do with the later events involving Wilson and Brown but rather, your prejudice. Does that about sum it up?
Hardly a prejudice, if my assessment is correct that he's just like all these convenience store owners.

There's a reason why Apu was such a funny character on the Simpsons, before the PC Police got him.

Some of those same witnesses claimed "Hands, up don't shoot" but that turned out to be a hoax.
You mean they were ignored by the cops. But mentally ill witness 40 was put on the stand.

And what was that relationship?
That they were dealing dope to the neighborhood.

Hardly a prejudice, if my assessment is correct that he's just like all these convenience store owners.

It IS prejudice when you convince yourself that he uttered a racial slur aimed at Brown with no evidence whatsoever. You claimed he called Brown a name and I asked you what name that was but you failed to answer.

But anyway, that would be like someone saying his hatred of some black person is not racism if he/she is just like all other black people.

There's a reason why Apu was such a funny character on the Simpsons, before the PC Police got him.

So Apu was a racial stereotype which you are happy to use for your own purposes?
You mean they were ignored by the cops. But mentally ill witness 40 was put on the stand.

"Hands up, don't shoot" was a hoax that had people believing Brown said this when he did not.
That they were dealing dope to the neighborhood.

So again, do you have evidence of this?

It IS prejudice when you convince yourself that he uttered a racial slur aimed at Brown with no evidence whatsoever. You claimed he called Brown a name and I asked you what name that was but you failed to answer.

Except we know he did. Come on, you think a kid who otherwise had a good record, was on his way to college, and was never really in trouble would have pushed Apu into the chip rack without being provoked.

So again, do you have evidence of this?
It was in that documentary that you must have stuck your fingers in your ears while watching saying, Lalalalalala

Except we know he did. Come on, you think a kid who otherwise had a good record, was on his way to college, and was never really in trouble would have pushed Apu into the chip rack without being provoked.

It was in that documentary that you must have stuck your fingers in your ears while watching saying, Lalalalalala
yes that punk kid would have done exactly that

All of which is irrelevant as the evidence proves he was shot in self defense and you have massively failed to show otherwise

yes that punk kid would have done exactly that

All of which is irrelevant as the evidence proves he was shot in self defense and you have massively failed to show otherwise

You mean other than 14 witnesses said he had his hands up?
And at least one bullet was fired at him when he was already on the ground?
And Darren Wilson was fired from his last job in disgrace.
And did the police manipulate evidence such as the video?

Seriously, you need to watch Stranger Fruit, and you can see what a corrupt deal this whole thing was.

You mean other than 14 witnesses said he had his hands up?
And at least one bullet was fired at him when he was already on the ground?
And Darren Wilson was fired from his last job in disgrace.
And did the police manipulate evidence such as the video?

Seriously, you need to watch Stranger Fruit, and you can see what a corrupt deal this whole thing was.
There were no such witnesses.

Darren wilson was not fiered as you claiom

No such bullet was fired.

There was no such video manipulation

You keep repeating these lies but they are proven lies.

There were no such witnesses.

Darren wilson was not fiered as you claiom

No such bullet was fired.

Check out the thing marked "Apparent projectile". The only way that bullet could get into the concrete is if officer Shooty was aiming downwards.

1714219448037.png

There was no such video manipulation
You mean other than not releasing the earlier visit where he bartered for the "stolen" cigarellos and they kept playing the later store footage in slow motion?

You keep repeating these lies but they are proven lies.

1714219738364.png

Except we know he did.

We do? How?
Come on, you think a kid who otherwise had a good record, was on his way to college, and was never really in trouble would have pushed Apu into the chip rack without being provoked.

What does his friend Dorian Johnson say? Remember, Dorian was right there with him when this went down. Did he say or testify anything along these lines? And the other people who were there? The person who called the cops?

If Johnson and the people who were actually there did not say or testify anything like this then I have no choice but to go with what the video shows: Patel tried to prevent Brown leaving with his merchandise and Brown shoved him.
What was in the video was not evidence, it was hearsay. The documentary maker presented no evidence that stores in the area regularly exchange dope for merchandise. That's not to say some don't. But the transaction was never completed in this case because the store rejected it and there was no evidence otherwise presented to suggest this store engaged in the practice.

Forum List

Back