Republican Congresswoman Freaks Out On Fox News Freaks Out Over Armed Protesters

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Wonder why Fox and the republican congresswoman are so freaked out by American citizens carrying their weapons in armed protest?? And why are there no right wing ammosexual patriots there in support of these gun rights advocates??

Apparently when you have armed protests in defiance of having to wear masks or having to wait 2 extra weeks to go to the tanning salon -- then those are great....but if you have armed protests in defiance of police brutality -- then you are a threat and those first and second amendments don't apply to you -- especially if you are scary and black looking....

29985526-8453575-image-a-53_1592966529357.jpg

Wonder why Fox and the republican congresswoman are so freaked out by American citizens carrying their weapons in armed protest?? And why are there no right wing ammosexual patriots there in support of these gun rights advocates??

Apparently when you have armed protests in defiance of having to wear masks or having to wait 2 extra weeks to go to the tanning salon -- then those are great....but if you have armed protests in defiance of police brutality -- then you are a threat and those first and second amendments don't apply to you -- especially if you are scary and black looking....

View attachment 355477

Only white Republicans are allowed to carry guns.

What is your definition of Freak out?.....I saw no freak out in that entire video.....this thread should be removed...call it false advertising....from a libtarded shitstain.....
I didn't see any "FREAK OUT" either. I actually saw that interview live, so when I saw what this thread was about after reading the thread title, I figured here we go again with another cockamamy TDS demtrash hyperbole thread.

View attachment 355477

Only white Republicans are allowed to carry guns.

So... where did this NEW leftard LOVE for the 2nd amendment come from?

Forum List

Back