Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, it has been high priority to establish rules that make things as healthy as possible.

BUT, according to the American with Disabilities Act, food stores must allow animals into the stores. This is crazy. These animals poop & pee at will, inside the store (supermarket), inches away from where produce is kept uncovered, and out in the open.

The ADA should be revised to not allow animals (service or not), into stores that sell food, and they probably shouldn't be going into any store.

Since some disabled people (ex blind) cannot get around without a service animal, they should order their food to be DELIVERED to their door. If there is an extra charge for that, and the disabled person is low income, the govt should give them, a specific stipend to cover that cost, not allow dogs to roam the aisles of supermarkets. Govt is going about this in a wrong way. Are we concerned about health, or aren't we ?

Since the Covid-19 pandemic began, it has been high priority to establish rules that make things as healthy as possible.

BUT, according to the American with Disabilities Act, food stores must allow animals into the stores. This is crazy. These animals poop & pee at will, inside the store (supermarket), inches away from where produce is kept uncovered, and out in the open.

The ADA should be revised to not allow animals (service or not), into stores that sell food, and they probably shouldn't be going into any store.

Since some disabled people (ex blind) cannot get around without a service animal, they should order their food to be DELIVERED to their door. If there is an extra charge for that, and the disabled person is low income, the govt should give them, a specific stipend to cover that cost, not allow dogs to roam the aisles of supermarkets. Govt is going about this in a wrong way. Are we concerned about health, or aren't we ?

My monkey gets items off the top shelf and wears a diaper.

Not when they are properly trained

The actual service dogs do not poop and pee just where ever. They are highly trained. They also allow the disabled to live a relatively normal life.

In all likelihood, the people shopping are nastier than the service animal.

I have no problem with an "actual" service animal being in the store with their owner. People who are blind and people that have seizures need them to go about. I do have problems with people that just bring their pets or so-called comfort animals into stores. If you can't be without your pet or comfort animal when wanting to go to a grocery store....order the groceries online.
While not part of the OP, I also have problems with people that have dogs in their laps while driving. It's a major distraction, could cause the owner to swerve if the dog acts up and is dangerous to both the driver and the dog. Driver airbags are there for a reason.

The actual service dogs do not poop and pee just where ever. They are highly trained.

More so than San Francisco Democrats.

Most places have health codes or laws in place barring animals other than service animals from e
entry. However people are allowed to bring their brats shitty diapers and all anywhere they want. I damn well know my schnauzer is cleaner and better behaved and has more manners than most of the grubby and grimey rug rats running loose these days.

Not when they are properly trained
Apparently, they are not always properly trained then. And how would they prevent having to go to the bathroom all of a sudden. Even humans can't do that.

Do you have a problem with shitting pissing in a grocery store? No? Neither do dogs who are properly trained.

The actual service dogs do not poop and pee just where ever. They are highly trained. They also allow the disabled to live a relatively normal life.

In all likelihood, the people shopping are nastier than the service animal.
I saw a poop in a Publix supermarket 3 days ago. You can call the store if you don't believe it. You wanna be the guy to go clean up the next one ?

And poops have nothing to do with nastieness.

you may be confusing valid well trained service dogs with so called 'anxiety' dogs...not trained..basically easy for people to get them certified etc and so on..
I'm not confusing anything with anything, and there's nothing "confusing" about a baseball size poop on a supermarket floor, as I saw 3 days ago. Get it ?

Do you have a problem with shitting pissing in a grocery store? No? Neither do dogs who are properly trained.
Yes , I have a problem with it. So should all of us, Did you read the OP ?

No, I meant do you have trouble controlling your bowels? Do you have trouble refraining from passing urine?

Neither do dogs, if they are trained.

you may be confusing valid well trained service dogs with so called 'anxiety' dogs...not trained..basically easy for people to get them certified etc and so on..
I'm not confusing anything with anything, and there's nothing "confusing" about a baseball size poop on a supermarket floor, as I saw 3 days ago. Get it ?

I would be more inclined to believe it was a human than a trained service dog.

Got your snowflake on today!

I have no problem with an "actual" service animal being in the store with their owner. People who are blind and people that have seizures need them to go about. I do have problems with people that just bring their pets or so-called comfort animals into stores. If you can't be without your pet or comfort animal when wanting to go to a grocery store....order the groceries online.
While not part of the OP, I also have problems with people that have dogs in their laps while driving. It's a major distraction, could cause the owner to swerve if the dog acts up and is dangerous to both the driver and the dog. Driver airbags are there for a reason.
What were they supposed to do during the lockdown when there was no delivery of groceries? Starve?

Three weeks ago, there were massive marches that defied curfew laws.

Everyday pedestrians ignore "Don't walk" signals.

And people regularly bring their pets into stores.

We live in a society where people do their own thing.

That's why some ignoramuses are toppling statues. They know that no authority has the guts to stop them.

President Trump is trying his best to restore law and order, but his hands are tied by hypocrites like Speaker Pelosi and her ilk.

Got your snowflake on today!
You're selected to go clean up the latest poop. Don't forget your face mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back