🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a jerkoff and a jackass

home_page_image_LOGO.jpg
Have fun eating contaminated fruit and veggies, you ass clown. And I accounted for the guy in your picture in the OP. "Stipends" remember ?

Or did you bother to read it at all ? Read it, you lazy bum.

Uh, as I said, people with legitimate service animals should be allowed in grocery stores with their service animals. All others, leave their animals at home. They won't die without them.
Well, I disagree, and if you let them in and they poop ion the floor, you're going to be buying contaminated food, exposed to the same air as the poop. Bob Apetit.

And also, watch where you step.

I'd rather have dogs in the stores than biggoted jerks.

Dogs are much more loveable.

Real service dogs do not pee and poop in supermarket aisles!
Only the ones whose owners buy a therapy dog vest bogusly over the internet do.
And those idiots stick out like a sore F'in thumb!
I gel mace them and their F'in dogs, out of camera range, of course..... :auiqs.jpg:

I don't want mine delivered!
I want to shop for them myself!!
So you're telling me that I got to go out of my way for people that are fucked in the head?
You're what's wrong with America.
Tough ass, Mr Selfish. You're living in a society that is bigger than you, and has more to deal with than just what you want. Everyone shouldn't have to deal with contaminated fruit and vegetables, just because you like shopping.

As far as I'm concerned you can get your food delivered, or starve.View attachment 355515

You want others to change their lifestyle for a handful of pea brains!

Guess what that makes you?
The peabrains are those who would allow dogs into stores selling food, including uncontained produce, out in the open. As for change, it is only recently that the change was made to ALLOW dogs in supermarkets. And the loons who engineered that change, need to get something for their birthday >>

1593207718467.png

You are a jerkoff and a jackass

home_page_image_LOGO.jpg
Have fun eating contaminated fruit and veggies, you ass clown. And I accounted for the guy in your picture in the OP. "Stipends" remember ?

Or did you bother to read it at all ? Read it, you lazy bum.
I got news for you dopey, vegetables grow in shit, farmers call it manure

You are not very bright and no one cares what you think which is why service dogs exist

Yawning

Cow-Manure.jpg

The actual service dogs do not poop and pee just where ever. They are highly trained. They also allow the disabled to live a relatively normal life.

In all likelihood, the people shopping are nastier than the service animal.
After being around a girl that I used to work with earlier this year, I second this 100%. I don't know what her story was, but she had the most awful odor. She was nice and hardworking, but if it wasn't her exactly, it was her coat that smelled like someone's bathroom mess was in the coat pockets. I wasn't the only one who was relieved when she eventually quit.

God bless you and her and my current co-workers always!!!

Holly

The last time I saw dog in the supermarket ... I was in Korea

The dogs are better behaved than people. The homeless piss and shit and put their shitty hands all over everything. I've seen service animals "working". They are necessary and should be allowed everywhere.
No, they are NOT necessary to be in stores selling food. People can order food delivered, rather than risk contaminating all other shoppers' food.

The dogs are better behaved than people. The homeless piss and shit and put their shitty hands all over everything. I've seen service animals "working". They are necessary and should be allowed everywhere.
No, they are NOT necessary to be in stores selling food. People can order food delivered, rather than risk contaminating all other shoppers' food.
No one cares about your opinion, however you are freely allowed to ramble on and even believe that you matter when you do not

Why? My daughter is an Army officer and takes her dog into every store she visits because he is one intimidating looking hound from Hell. If you even look like you are threatening her, he would rip your arm off and chew on it until you bled out. She cannot carry a gun for personal protection because she is in the Army, so she uses the dog.
Oh so now everyone who feels threatened, is going to bring a dog into their supermarket too, huh? No longer just disabled people. Soon we'll have more dogs than people. How about small horses ? Chimps, anyone ? :rolleyes:

Already responded to that. They shouldn't be in food stores.

No one cares about your opinion, however you are freely allowed to ramble on and even believe that you matter when you do not
If you didn't care about my opinion, and you though I didn't matter, you wouldn't be talking to me. But you are, aren't you ? :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back