🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it seems that most people on this thread think you can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.
"most people on this thread" are selfish clods (you too ?) who want to bring a dog into a supermarket, and come in here and demonize he who speaks out against that lunacy, by ludicrously pretending that he is a dog hater.

They are also a miniscule % of posters in this forum.

And you can go shit in your hat.

Then you are free to leave the USA
Not after serving honorably in its military for 6 years. And you served how long ?
The military is laughing at you

Should the soldier be afraid of getting pooped on like you are?

40-Sizzling-Pictures-of-Military-Service-Dogs-3.png

Well it seems that most people on this thread think you can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut.
"most people on this thread" are selfish clods (you too ?) who want to bring a dog into a supermarket, and come in here and demonize he who speaks out against that lunacy, by ludicrously pretending that he is a dog hater.

They are also a miniscule % of posters in this forum.

And you can go shit in your hat.
Look fool, no one is keeping you in America, you can leave anytime and I will help you pack

You're a fool. The military doesn't laugh at me. It gives me 100% free medical care in its VA hospital system. It also pays me a monthly PEN$ION.

And trying to conflate a military K-9 unit, with dogs pooping in supermarkets, is beyond ordinary dumb.

The supermarkets I use do not keep the food on the floor. You might want to move out of the ghetto
You are beyond communication. I doubt anyone in this thread has any idea what the hell you're babbling about, Food on floor ? No matter. I don't need to know.

You're a fool. The military doesn't laugh at me. It gives me 100% free medical care in its VA hospital system. It also pays me a monthly PEN$ION.

And trying to conflate a military K-9 unit, with dogs pooping in supermarkets is beyond ordinary dumb.
Again pop you are shopping in the wrong supermarket if they keep the food on the floor, where are you in Vietnam?

binh-tay-market-791.jpeg

PS. Senile people do not know they are senile.

Now lie back on the couch and tell us what the dogs have done to hurt you

And trying to conflate a military K-9 unit, with dogs pooping in supermarkets, is beyond ordinary dumb.
Veterans medical care

VA Mental Health Care is So Bad, It’s Unconstitutional
By John M. Grohol, Psy.D.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
Last updated: 8 Jul 2018
~ 2 MIN READ
VA Mental Health Care is So Bad, Its Unconstitutional
So says a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, after reviewing the evidence about the ability of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to offer an appropriately level of mental health care and treatment to returning soldiers.
In this way, the costs of the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been grossly underestimated, because they don’t take into account the increased needs and costs of the vets’ ongoing and increasing mental health care. The longer we’re at war, the worse it’s going to get.
According to the article on TIME.com about the recent ruling, not only do some vets have to wait weeks to get in to see a mental health professional at many VA medical centers, but there’s often no significant triaging done. Actively suicidal vets may not get the care they need, before it’s too late.
The result? Nearly one-third of the vets who end up committing suicide do so while under VA care. But two-thirds aren’t even being seen by the VA for a mental health concern.

Only a fool brags about free shitfaced care

Look fool, no one is keeping you in America, you can leave anytime and I will help you pack
You're the fool. What I'm saying in this thread, has nothing to do with America. Yeah, it's the ADA, but we have the right to revise it, just as it has been before. Back to the 6th grade for you.

Why don't you come clean and tell us > you have a dog, and you bring it into supermarkets, right, lowlife ?

You're the fool. What I'm saying in this thread, has nothing to do with America. Yeah, it's the ADA, but we have the right to revise it, just as it has been before. Back to the 6th grade for you.

Why don't you come clean and tell us > you have a dog, and you bring it into supermarkets, right, lowlife ?
You have no right to assault sick people who rely on dogs for help and security.

The dogs are there to rip shits like you apart

Again pop you are shopping in the wrong supermarket if they keep the food on the floor, where are you in Vietnam?

binh-tay-market-791.jpeg

PS. Senile people do not know they are senile.

Now lie back on the couch and tell us what the dogs have done to hurt you
"pop" ? Oh, now were getting into age bigotry, Not enough to insult me. Now, everyone in this thread over the age of 65, just got popped.
And I still have no idea what this "food on the floor" stuff is supposed to mean, but nothing you say matters. You're deranged.

~ 2 MIN READ
So says a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, after reviewing the evidence about the ability of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to offer an appropriately level of mental health care and treatment to returning soldiers.
In this way, the costs of the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have been grossly underestimated, because they don’t take into account the increased needs and costs of the vets’ ongoing and increasing mental health care. The longer we’re at war, the worse it’s going to get.
According to the article on TIME.com about the recent ruling, not only do some vets have to wait weeks to get in to see a mental health professional at many VA medical centers, but there’s often no significant triaging done. Actively suicidal vets may not get the care they need, before it’s too late.
The result? Nearly one-third of the vets who end up committing suicide do so while under VA care. But two-thirds aren’t even being seen by the VA for a mental health concern.

You think I need you to inform me about the VA. HA HA HA. Over the years, I've had 11 surgeries + 2 dozen liquid nitrogen treatments, saving me from skin cancer. n the pulmonary dept, I've had 3 CAT scans, a PET scan, and a broncoscopy. I received prescription drugs totalling thousands of dollars if I were paying on my own. I've gotten various medical devices from my PCP, most recently a blood pressure monitor.

I haven't had to wait too long for anything, and I can always go to the ER anytime at all.

Only a shitfaced fool blabbers without knowing what they're talking about.

You have no right to assault sick people who rely on dogs for help and security.

I didn't assault them. In fact I helped them by posting that the govt should pay them monthly stipends to cover costs of home delivery, Can't you read ?
Shut up, you fuckin brat.

I'm offline now, Go wash your straightjacket.

I didn't assault them. In fact I helped them by posting that the govt should pay them monthly stipends to cover costs of home delivery, Can't you read ?
Shut up, you fuckin brat.
As if all people want to be trapped at home because you say they are not allowed out

Do you have downs syndrome ?

~ 2 MIN READ

You think I need you to inform me about the VA. HA HA HA. Over the years, I've had 11 surgeries + 2 dozen liquid nitrogen treatments, saving me from skin cancer. n the pulmonary dept, I've had 3 CAT scans, a PET scan, and a broncoscopy. I received prescription drugs totalling thousands of dollars if I were paying on my own. I've gotten various medical devices from my PCP, most recently a blood pressure monitor.

I haven't had to wait too long for anything, and I can always go to the ER anytime at all.

Only a shitfaced fool blabbers without knowing what they're talking about.
So the VA doctor fucked up the first surgery and you went back for 10 more

What you need is a shrink and a lobotomy

There's a huge difference between a trained service animal and a family pet. It's not common to see a trained service animal inside a grocery store or a restaurant - but it's very common to see the family Fido sporting an internet-purchased 'service dog' vest. Unfortunately store managers aren't allowed to ask for verification, but other customers certainly can.

I don't want mine delivered!
I want to shop for them myself!!
So you're telling me that I got to go out of my way for people that are fucked in the head?
You're what's wrong with America.
Tough ass, Mr Selfish. You're living in a society that is bigger than you, and has more to deal with than just what you want. Everyone shouldn't have to deal with contaminated fruit and vegetables, just because you like shopping.

As far as I'm concerned you can get your food delivered, or starve.View attachment 355515

You want others to change their lifestyle for a handful of pea brains!

Guess what that makes you?
The peabrains are those who would allow dogs into stores selling food, including uncontained produce, out in the open. As for change, it is only recently that the change was made to ALLOW dogs in supermarkets. And the loons who engineered that change, need to get something for their birthday >>

View attachment 355531
Dog are cleaner than humans.

There's a joke in here, somewhere....

The joke is in your hand whenever you go to the urinal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back