🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't realize that every other human know? Wow! It takes ball to admit you are stupid!
Every human doesn't know that humans poop on supermarket floors, because THEY DON'T, and you're an idiot. This is what happens when idiots run out of things to say, they say anything.

It's guy like you that fuck up a forum like this.
You have never seen a kid drop their pants lay a deuce right there in the aisle? You are fucking sheltered, bitch!

I worked in a grocery store for a year and a half while I was in college. It happened numerous times because it was my job to clean it up! You would not believe the number of times someone shit on the restroom floor!
That's right. I would NOT believe it :laugh: , and I certainly DON'T, because I don't believe every idiotic thing that every idiot posts in this forum. I'm 74 years old. That's a lot of trips to the supermarket in 4 different states that I've lived in, and NEVER saw this moronic scenario you just dreamed up.

BTW, be careful, there are felony laws against merely offending seniors in Florida, including on line.

When was the last time you saw a doctor for an Alzheimer's screening? If not, you are past due. Did you not see the videos of people shutting in the grocery store provided by depetoo? Is a video of it happening insufficient to overcome your dementia?

As to offending seniors, fuck you! Good luck getting that law, which doesn't exist, enforced! You cannot enforce a state law on someone who is not there in Florida. What a total fucking dumbass!

You have embarrassed yourself enough. I suggest you go to bed. Geezers need their sleep.

More tax dollars that duplicates what they already get from SS Disability? You are a one trick pony. You don't get to dictate a solution to a problem just because it pisses you off!
Yeah, more tax dollars, but not enough of them for you to make an issue out of it. And it's not a duplication of anything. And yes I do, get to dictate (speak) a solution to a problem because it 1. pisses me off but 2. More importantly, is needed for the safety and sanitation of food being sold.

Your local 10 year olds could explain this to you. Food needs to be kept clean. That was hard, huh ?

You're having a bad day.

When was the last time you saw a turd jump up off the floor into the fruits and vegetables? You are such a fucking loser! No, you do not get to dictate to anyone. When did you develop this Hitler fantasy?
Boy, are you ever stupid. Don't you know that pathogenic bacteria can easily move from a turd on a floor, to where produce is kept ? It could circulate arounf the entire store. It gets in the air and moves around with the slight air conditioning currents. Too much for your little mind to fathom, tonight ?

And you don't get to create scenarios like me "dictating". I'm merely speaking, that's all. If you don't like what I'm saying, that's your tough ass, Not my problem, punk.

haha

I almost broke a rib laughing...

not really:rolleyes-41:
Before long, we'll see some other animals in supermarkets. maybe not camels, but I wouldn't doubt small horses, goats, monkeys, pot bellied pigs.

Idk, people bring their little froo-froo dogs to Lowe's. Now what if I brought in Captain Drools-a-lot on a hot day when the drool is a steady stream from his mouth to the ground. His head is about a foot wide and he ain't nothing but muscle.
He's very good with potty things and friendly with other dogs unless they aren't. He even has 2 friends that come over and ask if he can come out and play! Some skinny lab-looking girl and a smaller boy mutt. But uhh..they would shit their pants if I took him into Lowe's. Half of those froo-froo peeing all over the place dogs would fit in his mouth!

Uh, as I said, people with legitimate service animals should be allowed in grocery stores with their service animals. All others, leave their animals at home. They won't die without them.
Well, I disagree, and if you let them in and they poop ion the floor, you're going to be buying contaminated food, exposed to the same air as the poop. Bob Apetit.

And also, watch where you step.

Who is Bob Apetit? Why are you talking about ape's mammary glands?
???

More tax dollars that duplicates what they already get from SS Disability? You are a one trick pony. You don't get to dictate a solution to a problem just because it pisses you off!
Yeah, more tax dollars, but not enough of them for you to make an issue out of it. And it's not a duplication of anything. And yes I do, get to dictate (speak) a solution to a problem because it 1. pisses me off but 2. More importantly, is needed for the safety and sanitation of food being sold.

Your local 10 year olds could explain this to you. Food needs to be kept clean. That was hard, huh ?

You're having a bad day.

When was the last time you saw a turd jump up off the floor into the fruits and vegetables? You are such a fucking loser! No, you do not get to dictate to anyone. When did you develop this Hitler fantasy?
Boy, are you ever stupid. Don't you know that pathogenic bacteria can easily move from a turd on a floor, to where produce is kept ? It could circulate arounf the entire store. It gets in the air and moves around with the slight air conditioning currents. Too much for your little mind to fathom, tonight ?

And you don't get to create scenarios like me "dictating". I'm merely speaking, that's all. If you don't like what I'm saying, that's your tough ass, Not my problem, punk.
No, you were dictating. Do you think that shit is going to lay there forever? Of course not, it gets cleaned up!

You have a pet peeve and someone plucked on it. Just put up, or shut up! There is nothing you can do to change it unless you are going to run for office. Excuse me, at you age that would be "dodder" for office. Running is probably way beyond your ability.

Uh, as I said, people with legitimate service animals should be allowed in grocery stores with their service animals. All others, leave their animals at home. They won't die without them.
Well, I disagree, and if you let them in and they poop ion the floor, you're going to be buying contaminated food, exposed to the same air as the poop. Bob Apetit.

I'd rather have dogs in the stores than biggoted jerks.

Dogs are much more loveable.
???

As to offending seniors, fuck you! Good luck getting that law, which doesn't exist, enforced! You cannot enforce a state law on someone who is not there in Florida. What a total fucking dumbass!

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 825
ABUSE, NEGLECT, AND EXPLOITATION OF ELDERLY PERSONS AND DISABLED ADULTS
View Entire Chapter
825.102 Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.—
(1) “Abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult” means:
(a) Intentional infliction of physical or psychological injury upon an elderly person or disabled adult;

2. Ask any lawyer. You can be arrested under any states' laws, for any number of online offenses, no matter where you are. Back to cyber school for you .

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 825
View Entire Chapter
825.102 Abuse, aggravated abuse, and neglect of an elderly person or disabled adult; penalties.—
(a) Intentional infliction of physical or psychological injury upon an elderly person or disabled adult;

2. Ask any lawyer. You can be arrested under any states' laws, for any number of online offenses, no matter where you are. Back to cyber school for you .
:lame2:

Gee, you gonna call the cops on a message board poster?

Who is Bob Apetit? Why are you talking about ape's mammary glands?
???

I think he meant "bon appetit" but being a senile old fart, he didn't know how to spell it or even Google it! An ape's mammary gland would be an ape tit!

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 825
View Entire Chapter

You ignorant twit. Do you think ANY judge in the world will issue a warrant to arrest someone for talking trash to you online? Did the Admiral's words cause you psychological injury??

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. But to pretend that the Admiral's fairly civil words (for this board) caused you psychological injury is the weakest, lowest, and saddest thing I have seen in a long time.

No, they will NOT prosecute anyone for the kind of things said to you. Especially since you seem perfectly willing to offer verbal abuse, but whine like a baby when you get the least little ridicule.

You don't get treated like a fragile piece of crystal in an online political site, just because you were born a long time ago and haven't died yet.

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 825
View Entire Chapter

Bull-fucking-shit! I cannot be charged for a crime by Florida if I commit it in another state. You are just getting more stupid with each post. PM me and I will provide my contact information. I would love to be there and see a prosecutor laugh in your wrinkled face! The term "psychological injury" does not include getting your pussy hurt because I showed how stupid you are!

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 825
View Entire Chapter

A year or so ago he claimed to have done just that. Someone here called him a "dumbass" and protectionist said he called the Hillsborough Sheriff's office and they were getting a warrant. Is that sad or what?

Title XLVI
CRIMES
Chapter 825
View Entire Chapter

A year or so ago he claimed to have done just that. Someone here called him a "dumbass" and protectionist said he called the Hillsborough Sheriff's office and they were getting a warrant. Is that sad or what?

He/it is sad on so many levels.

You're having a bad day.

No, you were dictating. Do you think that shit is going to lay there forever? Of course not, it gets cleaned up!

You have a pet peeve and someone plucked on it. Just put up, or shut up! There is nothing you can do to change it unless you are going to run for office. Excuse me, at you age that would be "dodder" for office. Running is probably way beyond your ability.

I'm 6' tall, 175 pounds, slim, and in great shape. I could probably out run you in a race, and make a pudding out of you, in one on one basketball. At only 6 feet tall, I can jump high enough to slam dunk a basketball.

And don't give me that "dictating" crap, boy. Nobody can dictate anything in this forum, except the mods, once in a while, and we all put up with that. Here, you express your opinion, and what you would like to see happen, and that's it. Nothing more.

And whether a shit gets cleaned up in one minute or one hour, it still shouldn't have been there at all, and only is, because of idiots who think like you, or actually don't think, like you don't.

And like that other airhead in this thread, you are also an ageist bigot clod, who has insulted ever senior citizen in and outside of this forum. Makes you proud, does it ? :rolleyes:

Oh, here we go. For all you not knowing, Winterborn got butthurt BIG, when I mentioned the Florida abuse of elderly law to him. Well, I don't recall saying that I called the Hillsborough Sheriff's office (maybe Winterborn has a link), but if I did, it was probably just to have a little fun with him, since he seemed to be crapping in his pants over it. - and still doesn't seem to have gotten over it, Still talks about it, even now, Years later. Relax, Winterborn. I didn't call them. Let you slide..then, that is. :biggrin:

You're having a bad day.

I'm 6' tall, 175 pounds, slim, and in great shape. I could probably out run you in a race, and make a pudding out of you, in one on one basketball. At only 6 feet tall, I can jump high enough to slam dunk a basketball.

And don't give me that "dictating" crap, boy. Nobody can dictate anything in this forum, except the mods, once in a while, and we all put up with that. Here, you express your opinion, and what you would like to see happen, and that's it. Nothing more.

And whether a shit gets cleaned up in one minute or one hour, it still shouldn't have been there at all, and only is, because of idiots who think like you, or actually don't think, like you don't.

And like that other airhead in this thread, you are also an ageist bigot clod, who has insulted ever senior citizen in and outside of this forum. Makes you proud, does it ? :rolleyes:

Just to be clear, I have never insulted you because of your age. I am 60 years old, so I am not that far behind you, relatively speaking.

No, I insult you because you are a crass, moronic, demanding whiner who thinks others should not insult him because he is old. Fuck you. You step up and talk shit? Be prepared to get some talked to you.

Oh, here we go. For all you not knowing, Winterborn got butthurt BIG, when I mentioned the Florida abuse of elderly law to him. Well, I don't recall saying that I called the Hillsborough Sheriff's office (maybe Winterborn has a link), but if I did, it was probably just to have a little fun with him, since he seemed to be crapping in his pants over it. - and still doesn't seem to have gotten over it, Still talks about it, even now, Years later. Relax, Winterborn. I didn't call them. Let you slide..then, that is. :biggrin:

Sorry, it wasn't me you threatened. It was someone else. As I recall, someone relatively new. And no, you were not joking about you. You were foaming at the mouth that I had called you on the bullshit.

And being called names on an anonymous political message board does NOT constitute a psychological injury. The law you quote cannot be used here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back