🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Get Dogs Out of Supermarkets

Status
Not open for further replies.
He/it is sad on so many levels.
Eat your heart out slut. You wish, on so many levels (college teacher, double Army veteran, music teacher, musician of 4 instruments, artist , poet, mechanical inspector/engineer, pet owner, former star baseball player) that you could do what I've done, and still do. Even Winterborn praised my mandolin playing once. Thanks Winnie. :biggrin: :eusa_boohoo:

Sorry, it wasn't me you threatened. It was someone else. As I recall, someone relatively new. And no, you were not joking about you. You were foaming at the mouth that I had called you on the bullshit.

And being called names on an anonymous political message board does NOT constitute a psychological injury. The law you quote cannot be used here.
I didn't know you were a lawyer. And I still don't know it. Courts decide what falls in the domain of statutes, not computer forum posters without JDs.

And I don't need coaching about what I said in the past. But it is kind of fun to see all these butthurt enemies of sorts pop up in here, when they think they've got some leverage. Go ahead. Fire away. :biggrin:

n baby diapers leak over the floor and the cart you put your food in. I have never seen a dog poop on a supermarket floor.
You haven't. I have. I will say it's not common. Publix employees might not agree with that though.

Sorry, it wasn't me you threatened. It was someone else. As I recall, someone relatively new. And no, you were not joking about you. You were foaming at the mouth that I had called you on the bullshit.

And being called names on an anonymous political message board does NOT constitute a psychological injury. The law you quote cannot be used here.
I didn't know you were a lawyer. And I still don't know it. Courts decide what falls in the domain of statutes, not computer forum posters without JDs.

And I don't need coaching about what I said in the past. But it is kind of fun to see all these butthurt enemies of sorts pop up in here, when they think they've got some leverage. Go ahead. Fire away. :biggrin:

Butthurt? lol Hardly. I am amused, and I feel pity for you. But not any kind of hurt.

He/it is sad on so many levels.
Eat your heart out slut. You wish, on so many levels (college teacher, double Army veteran, music teacher, musician of 4 instruments, artist , poet, mechanical inspector/engineer, pet owner, former star baseball player) that you could do what I've done, and still do. Even Winterborn praised my mandolin playing once. Thanks Winnie. :biggrin: :eusa_boohoo:

And professional cry-baby.

Butthurt? lol Hardly. I am amused, and I feel pity for you. But not any kind of hurt.
Dude, anybody ever tell you you talk too much? I've said what I needed to say in this thread, and the vested interest dog owners who want freedom to do what they want (regardless of what harm they might cause), have said what they wanted to say.

Have a nice weekend, everybody. Hope you don't run across any dog poops in the supermarket. Watch your step.

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]
Dude, anybody ever tell you you talk too much? I've said what I needed to say in this thread, and the vested interest dog owners who want freedom to do what they want (regardless of what harm they might cause), have said what they wanted to say.

Have a nice weekend, everybody. Hope you don't run across any dog poops in the supermarket. Watch your step.
[/QUOTE]

LMAO!! Talk too much?

Has anyone ever told you that you whine too much.

Some blind people are excellent chefs and perfectly competent to prepare and cook their own meals. They tend not to be the dog walkers.

When I was a very small child, I learned to navigate almost as a blind person in total darkness at night, when it was summer and too hot to sleep, and my parents would be angry if I turned any lights on.

I could navigate by hearing the faint echo of my own breathing, heartbeat and footsteps off the walls. They super glued my eyes shut and started leaving things in the hall to trip me at night, when I needed to go to the bathroom frequently, and I had horrible hangover headaches in the morning diagnosed by satanic parentalist doctors as migraines, even as a small child.

And professional cry-baby.
Most of the posts in this forum are posters reporting something they think to be wrong, and advising a change. We're not all professional cry-babies, and that might include you cry babying, about somebody you remark being a crybaby.
1593231317873.png

Droopey eyed wierdos with their dogs because people are scary
This is why we are in such a mess. Started with this kinda pamper thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back